Could FF be wrong about O day?

Helena88

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
We are currently TTC #2 and my last couple of cycles have been long. I am confused about my ovulation day. FF has changed it 3 times! At first it said I ovulated on 8 May, then it changed to 10 May and now it's changed to 5 May. The crosshairs are dotted so FF obviously isn't quite sure. Can anyone check my chart and and let me know what day they think I ovulated? Normally I ovulate the day I have a big dip in temps (8 May on my current chart) and that is the day I feel I actually ovulated due to me having EWCM & cervix being high and soft but I'm still not sure.
Thanks in advance! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 13
I think cd 33 is when you may have O'd. That's the only temp dip followed by 3 consecutive high temps.

Maybe try opk to help guide you along with temping.

I can see why FF is confused, so am I! My guess would be on Day 31 but it's hard to say! I guess if you get your period you will know? Just subtract 14 days. I agree next month to try OPKs!

I would say maybe you tried to O on cd 31, but for some reason it was delayed, then it tried again on cd 33 when it was successful since it went uphill from there above the red dotted line. It can happen sometimes, especially under stress. I side with the other two posters above that you should definitely use another method other than bbt to help better pinpoint your O day.

So if FF was correct about my O day then my period should have arrived yesterday but it didn't (I have a 12 day LP). I'm really hoping I ovulated on CD33 because that would probably give us the highest chance of conceiving this cycle. Thanks for all your replies by the way! As for OPKs - which ones do you ladies use? I've heard the ones you buy on the Internet in bulk are alright but there are so many different types. I'm pretty sure you can only get 7 day ones in the shops here and they're expensive and with my cycles being all messed up lately I don't want to buy them only waste them by using them at the wrong time if that makes sense.

I buy mine in bulk online and glad I did bc 7 is definitely not enough. I've heard good things about wondofo. I use clinical guard but the only negative is that they are very skinny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->