Could I be having twins?

karbear0927

Reaction score
I have a Question to anyone that can help me. I am 5 weeks pregnant today and last week I had horriable cramp like pains that would drop me to my knees especially in my right side (no bleeding) with my first pregnancy it was great no pain or anything so to have this pain it scared me so I went to the ER they did an ultrasound but being only 4 weeks they couldnt see anything. I feel very nauseous but no vomiting all day and I still cramp every now and again and now I have back pain if I sit to long. My daugter is only 2 and she told me she wants two babies, my mom has joked with me about twins and my friend who had twins said she had really bad cramps like im describing and found out she was having twins. Now twins dont run in my family, im only 25 and not overweight I dont meet any of the things they say increase your chances. Has anyone gone through the same thing?

I have a Question to anyone that can help me. I am 5 weeks pregnant today and last week I had horriable cramp like pains that would drop me to my knees especially in my right side (no bleeding) with my first pregnancy it was great no pain or anything so to have this pain it scared me so I went to the ER they did an ultrasound but being only 4 weeks they couldnt see anything. I feel very nauseous but no vomiting all day and I still cramp every now and again and now I have back pain if I sit to long. My daugter is only 2 and she told me she wants two babies, my mom has joked with me about twins and my friend who had twins said she had really bad cramps like im describing and found out she was having twins. Now twins dont run in my family, im only 25 and not overweight I dont meet any of the things they say increase your chances. Has anyone gone through the same thing?

I'm afraid that until you get a scan there's no way of knowing! I was very nauseous and cramps this time around but there's only one in there!

I was pregnant with twins at the beginning of this pregnancy. Sadly I lost one, but at least I found out at my first ultrasound. I don't even know if the second baby ever developed because the sac was empty. My mom & husband kept telling me it was twins. Then I had a really strong feeling it was. It was like I knew. My major symptom was hunger. I was so hungry so early. Eating constantly. My pregnancy symptoms were strong for how early I was too (I didn't find out about the loss until 8 weeks & I was experiencing symptoms around 5 weeks, which is really early). I had strong cramping, as I did with my first son, but one night I had the most painful cramping I've ever experienced (next to contractions). I don't know if this was due to carrying twins or maybe when I lost my angel. I'm not sure. Oh & I also had pretty good implantation cramping. Good luck with everything!

I don't want to scare you but I would be more worried bout an ectopic than twins if I had pain!

FX it's ll ok ...did you get a follow up app?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->