Could I be here and not realised it???

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Hi all. So I miscarried in Feb. Had a week long period in March and a late ovulation in April. This month I was adamant there’d be no OPK and no stress so until late last night I did nothing other than dtd!!! Last nights OPK seemed close to positive but not quite. This lunch time it seems a shade lighter. My cervix is really low and quite firm. Is it possible I ovulated yesterday? Opinions please. I’m lost once again. I have 3 apps, one says I’m in my second day of fertile week with O due around 3rd, another says fertile week starts tomorrow and the other says O today. Argh. Lol. Help needed..... xx

CE48B99E-B686-4710-AB03-BED701485BA1.jpeg

Hon that top one looks like my positive I had. Everyone kept saying it's a very near positive but after I did that one they started going fainter so I just had what they call a very short surge and only just managed to catch it.
My line never ever got darker than control.
Keep testing just in case but I think ure prob O now.
I'm really rooting for you sweety <3

Hon that top one looks like my positive I had. Everyone kept saying it's a very near positive but after I did that one they started going fainter so I just had what they call a very short surge and only just managed to catch it.
My line never ever got darker than control.
Keep testing just in case but I think ure prob O now.
I'm really rooting for you sweety <3
I did another after that bottom and it was almost identical. I just wish I knew what was going on. I’m sick and tired of the waiting around now. It’s driving me nuts.

Thanks hun xx

Ugh so frustrating, I would say the top one was your positive. Hopefully you dtd before and after that should cover O day!
So sorry for your loss, hope this is your month!

Ugh so frustrating, I would say the top one was your positive. Hopefully you dtd before and after that should cover O day!
So sorry for your loss, hope this is your month!

I’d love to hope so but I daren’t.... Just done another tonight and it’s way lighter... We dtd the day of the first one and the day before too so fx I suppose.
Thank you. It’s sure made life a little harder xx

I reckon u O yesterday or early today hon. Have you felt crampy or anything x

I reckon u O yesterday or early today hon. Have you felt crampy or anything x
No not really but I never used to anyway... done another this aft and it’s darker again. I don’t get it x

DFC85547-9910-43C7-96D3-573125F753AC.jpeg

This happens to me every month... I get an almost positive opk and don't ovulate, then about a week later it goes darker again and I eventually get a peak and ovulate! It's very annoying ](*,)

Hmmm strange. I never continued testing after the positive got fainter so I dont know if they wud get darker again or not.
I do know that OPKs can pick up the pregnancy hormone tho. I did a OPK just for fun when I was 6 weeks and it came up blaring positive.
I wud just keep on testing hon and do the deed just incase ure about to O now. Are you temping?

This happens to me every month... I get an almost positive opk and don't ovulate, then about a week later it goes darker again and I eventually get a peak and ovulate! It's very annoying ](*,)

Sounds like this could be what’s happening with me maybe. Going to keep testing until I’m out of OPK then I’m not getting anymore. I’m going to let nature work it’s own way out...

Hmmm strange. I never continued testing after the positive got fainter so I dont know if they wud get darker again or not.
I do know that OPKs can pick up the pregnancy hormone tho. I did a OPK just for fun when I was 6 weeks and it came up blaring positive.
I wud just keep on testing hon and do the deed just incase ure about to O now. Are you temping?

I’ve heard that too! I’m going to until I run out. Think I have about 10 left. Did buy a Clearblue connected kit but I’m going to sell it on. I don’t temp as I don’t want to become obsessed again. It nearly destroyed me before I got my bfp before Xmas xx

Sounds like this could be what’s happening with me maybe. Going to keep testing until I’m out of OPK then I’m not getting anymore. I’m going to let nature work it’s own way out...

I’ve heard that too! I’m going to until I run out. Think I have about 10 left. Did buy a Clearblue connected kit but I’m going to sell it on. I don’t temp as I don’t want to become obsessed again. It nearly destroyed me before I got my bfp before Xmas xx

Awww I understand hon.
:hugs:

I tested again yesterday before we set off away for the weekend. It was faint again. Very faint. I think I’ve missed O this month.

Last month before af showed I had a tender patch on my right boob. That’s started today so I reckon the witch will have me in a few days ](*,)

I am sorry hon. I really do hope the witch stays away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->