Could I be ovulating?

Laska5

Reaction score
Hi There,

This is month one for TTC baby #1 for us. I have 31 day cycles & today is day 11. All my online ovulation predictors say I'm not going to ovulate until the 20th. However, today my CM is really wet with the clear sticky discharge that I've read to be described as normal CM during ovulation. (like egg whites)

I also had some left sided abdominal pain & cramping that felt like period cramps. I thought maybe I needed to poop but nothing has happened there. hah.

Is this a good indicator that I'm really ovulating? Could I be ovulating this soon? Since I Just started I'm not wanting to invest in taking the time to do all the temp testing & predictor tests just yet. Just wanting to use my cycle & CM as indicators. Plus we are also doing that method (forget the name) where you do the BD every other day starting on day 10 for a few times & then everyday for 3 days. Well today is an off day but if I'm really ovulation, we may go ahead & DTD tonight.

Sorry for any TMI & I just have to say I'm so thankful for a place to ask these sort of questions, there is no way in the world I could ever ask these to my friends or relatives! hah!

Hi I just want to tell you, I did the same thing. Got bfp 1st month TTC.

I checked internally because I never have enough cm to show on panty liner. On this day, there was quite a bit of ewcm when I checked internally. Egg white...... And so we DTD. Then the two days that followed. The day after I found the ewcm I had twinges by my ovaries and for the next few days too. So we only dtd three days in a row. Once a day. And on 10dpo I got a super super faint bfp.

oh, thats exciting!

I definitely had a lot of CM even on wiping today & at one point thought I had wet myself my underwear was so moist (SORRY TMI!!). This was a shock because yesterday I checked internally and there was NOTHING plus I'm only on day 11!

Guess we'll be DTD tonight. haha ;)

I also just realized we probably won't be able to DTD tomorrow because I work 7am-3pm & my hubby works 2pm-12am so I won't really see him tomorrow.

Can you stretch it? Ewcm when you get it between your finger and thumb you can stretch it if it is more wet you could be getting ready to ov good luck x

yup- I was able to do that, but it's all gone today- to egcm, not sure really what that means!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->