Could I be Preggo without BDing after MC Bleed...?

L

LilDreamy

Hi ladies.

I know I'm being overly hopeful. Because If what I'm hoping did happen... then it would be a miracle.. :coffee:

This is going to sound very weird... and unlikely.

But here it goes.

Oh and I BDed the day before my MC bleed started.
But doesn't an MC happen well before the bleed?

If this is the case would your body put itself back on a regular cycle?

If so... could I have possibly Ovulated before my MC bleed?

And in that case. By the time this implantation would have occurred my MC bleed already stopped since implantation occurres between 6-12 days after Ovulation.

So Implantation was possible.

As crazy as it seems... I'm just curious.

Because before MC bleed all of my Pregnancy symptoms vanished.
And just yesterday it seems all of my pregnancy symptoms are back...

Horrible Back pain, Heart burn, vivid dreams, sore breasts and a little lactation, cramping, and light headedness, gas, constant bathroom runs, hunger pains all day, and a light fever (which I have gotten both pregnancies). Oh and I forgot to mention. EXTREME emotions right now. Angry at the world and crying constantly.

I'm just finding this very odd. My normal cycles, I've been blessed, have never been bad. I rarely cramp or anything. Just mood swings.
Blood was taken the 14th and they said all HCG levels were gone... so I don't have the Hormones anymore.. so is it possible some way some how that I'm pregnant again without having any sex after the MC but a day before it started...? :shrug:

Oh and I forgot to mention... Sorry if this is TMI :nope:
But some time during the bleed there was a day I had EWCM... :wacko: So IDK...

I don't know if it could be possible, but what a miracle that would be! Can you get to your doctor to be checked?

i don't think it's possible.. because the hormones would be in the system till after the bleed, even if only for a little bit.. because of the retained product.. and so you wouldnt ovulate right away..

It's ok. I was expecting people to say not possible.

Just still trying to hold on to some hope I guess?? Lol.

BUT it will be absolutely NUTS if I did end up getting a BFP. :)

I don't want to be really negative here but I have to say I think this is really unlikely. I've had 2 losses and each time, the pregnancy symptoms came back with a vengeance. It is just so cruel and so, so depressing. The first time I really allowed myself to believe I was pregnant again, I wanted it so badly and was utterly convinced. Turned out I wasn't, and it was just another huge crash down. After my 2nd loss the same thing happened, but this time I knew from experience not to get my hopes up. I could be wrong about you, you could well have an amazing miracle going on but I just wanted to share my experience because it's so awful to crash down hard like this, your emotions will be all over the place because of your loss, and to add hope on top and have it taken away just makes it harder to get through.

Take care xx

I agree with the last one. I just had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and while I was bleeding, all my symptoms vanished. The a couple days after I quite bleeding they were back, sometimes much stronger than before. I had morning sickness and heartburn, bloating, cramping for two weeks after. Now, three weeks later all I have left is cramping. Sorry, but just letting you know how it happened with me.

hi i'm sorry but I doubt it, your hcg levels can take weeks to drop so your body can sometimes take longer to get back into a routine, so ovulation can be out of your normal sync. Also if there was a chance the egg could have been lost with the bleed if it had not been able to implant, only time will tell though x

Sorry, but your mc bleed is basically like a period where the uterus sheds its lining. I don't see how a new pregnancy would survive that.
If you haven't bd'd since the miscarriage then I would think it is fair to say you are not pregnant. If you poas and it is positive I would go as far as to suggest that there might be something wrong and you would need to see your doctor.
Really sorry for your loss :hugs: our bodies really take s pounding when we miscarry and our hormones go all over the place. It really isn't nice on top of the emotional loss we have to deal with :nope:

I don't see how that's possible, you don't ovulate when your pregnant and it can take up to a few weeks after your mc for your body to stop producing the pregnancy hormone.

So I would say no defientally not

I understand wanting to cling to any hope but....try again next cycle

Sorry hun. :( It is lifes cruel joke to give us those symptoms back. I also had a recurrence of symptoms right after MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->