Could I be pregnant if I have what seems to be a normal period? :/

charlotte434

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been having pregnancy symptoms since like the 14th of September. On the 10th of September me and my boyfriend did sexual things (not sexual intercourse) but when he ejaculated some ran down into my vagina. I am on the pill so I didn't think much of it, but I missed 2 pills in the first week of the pack (which was when we did things), could this lower risk of protection?
I've missed pills before in other packs and I've never had any of these symptoms before. These symptoms meaning:

Headaches,
Heartburn,
Nauseous (not actually been sick but feeling it),
Cramps in my stomach and some over the left side of my stomach,
Lower back pain and sometimes pain just below my ribs,
Abdominal pain,
Tired,
Urinating more frequently,
Had about 3 hot flushes,
Rise in temperature
Aerola's have gotten darker,
The aerolar glands or whatever there called (the spot type things next to nipples) have gotten more noticeable,
Appetite,
Stomach feeling tight,
I was spotting brown blood on and off (little spots) about 2 weeks before my actual period,
And I had light brown discharge which I never get.

I took 2 pregnancy tests one was 3 days before my period and the other was on the day of my period. Both said negative. I got my period when supposed to but it was only fresh red blood for about the 1st to 2nd day, the rest was just brown blood and was very light.
I'm normally on my period for 4 days but this month I was on for 5 days and still a bit now.

I am still having symptoms of pregnancy which at the moment I have, heartburn, lower back pain, tight stomach, headache, some sharp pains on left side of stomach and peeing more frequently.

Is there a possibility I could be pregnant with these symptoms even though I've had a weird sort of period?

Much help appreciated please!

Thankss guys.

I Don't think your preg if you have had a period and 2 neg tests. Paranoia can make us imagine all kinds of things maybe thats why your linking feelings to pregnancy symptoms.

Before I just stopped taking the pill altogether, I had a cycle like what you are describing. I missed a couple pills, started getting all kinds of crazy symptoms that lasted even after my AF arrived.

It's pretty much just your body being weird because the hormone levels got messed with since you missed the pills. At least that's what I've chalked it up to.

:flower:

A period on time, plus two negative tests, sounds conclusive to me. If you have missed pills it could have disrupted your hormone levels causing these symptoms. You could always go to your doctor for a blood test if you are still concerned?

One thing I have noticed is when you think you may be pregnant, you start noticing every little symptom and twinge your body has, when normally you wouldn't. Have done it myself! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->