could i be pregnant? if not whats wrong with me

soconfused26

Reaction score
I have been "not trying, not preventing" for 6 years now and this is the first time i have felt like this I'm having light cramps in my lower belly almost non-stop since about 7dpo and my lower back is killing me i feel like i am bloated and it even feels uncomfortable to wear tight pants I've been sick to my stomach and had a sore throat slightly runny nose and like a little bit of phlem that feels like its just stuck in my throat i dont feel like i am getting sick or anything also slightly constipated and i keep getting a little dizzy randomly also i had spotting 4 days before af was supposed to come but it stopped the same day it came then the day af was supposed to come i had what was like a normal period for about a day and a half then just light spotting for a couple days when normally its light for 2 days then pretty heavy for 3 or so days then light again for 2 days now i am 23 dpo and easily aggravated but maybe thats because i am having trouble sleeping and the light cramping is still there it doesnt hurt its mostly just kind of like what is it if i'm not pregnant also my belly feels like all the muscles in it are slightly pulled which is weird because i didnt so anything ...it feels like i did way too many sit ups ....ugh i dont know what to think tomorrow i go to the doctors for a pregnancy test and i will have some answers but its scary .....any opinions would be appreciated

I was the same way, my DH and I have been NTNP for 7yrs. My last normal period was on 8/3. Arround 8/22 I started having all the same symptoms as you(except the bleeding) I took an HPT on 8/29 and it was positive. Sadly I had a miscarrage a few days later on 9/5. My HGC was only 14 at the ER.

I'm not too sure about the bleeding but based on your symptoms I'd say theres a good chance that you are pregnant.

I know how frustrating it can be going soooo long and nothing happens. I kinda felt like I was broken :( So I have my FXed for you and wish you the best of luck :dust:

I'm sorry to hear about the miscarriage, turns out I wasnt pregnant :cry: the doctor said it could be the onset of ovarian torsion ..... so that probably wouldnt be good... I have another appointment next week so hopefully they can fix me all up. Also I dont seem to be ovulating this month unless it going to happen late so I would assume thats not a good sign either... oh well

Good luck next cycle! I hope you get your BFP and it sticks this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->