could i be pregnant, missed period

carabonana

Reaction score
I have been on the shot for a year and a half. Got my last shot september 25th. I finally got my period back March 4th. I had unprotected sex twice March 18th. Since a couple weeks ago I have had hot flashes. Friday I got cramps like I was going to get my period but then nothing and they went away. Then saturday all day I have had period like cramps but when I look all I have is white discharge. My period was due sunday. I don't have any other symptoms other then my nipples are sore sometimes. I took a test sunday night and it was negative then tuesday morning and negative. could i be pregnant or is it just the shot? i dont know what to do and dont have a doctor.

it could be the shot doing that to your periods if your gettng neg. pregnancy tests...good luck

i was on the depo and had to get on the BCP to regulate my cycles and it worked

(Having a similar situation)
Hi, i'm new and im in a dilemma right now, really confused. I'm 13 days late and period is usually on time, the first few days i had really bad symptoms like nausea, cramps, could not sleep at all, frequent trips to the bathroom, was really hungry at all times, had dizzy spells throughout the day and my sense of smell was killing me!Also i was very emotional at times! Then the symptoms stopped for about four days but they have began again today, to add to all this i had two home pregnancy test already done which of course came back negative. My last period was on the 29th february and i had intercourse with my partner on the 11th and 20th of march, my period was supposed to come on the 25th but as i mentioned earlier im 13 days late now! If iam pregnant it will be a great joy even though i was not really expecting and its certainly not planned but if its God will i accept it. But what do you guys think? Have you experienced something like this?

i would go and get a blood test done from your doctor

Thanks i will, i just have read so many post about women getting false results on their test that i do not want to get my hopes up!

i think for a blood test that is rare..HPT is a different story

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->