Could I be pregnant or what?

n_hall

Reaction score
I had a period April 8-11. From the 11-15 and the 17-22 we had sex, unprotected. He ejaculated in me a few of those days. On the 23 I started another "period" that ended on the 24. No cramps, no warning, nothing. I have regular 31-33 day cycles, cramps, the whole 9 yards. The blood was light in flow, and darker than it would have normally been on the start of my period. I was supposed to start birth control on the 13 but only ended up taking 2 pills in all and then stopping. Since the short "period" I have been super gassy, some nausea, and experiencing some abdominal cramps/pressure. My boobs have been extremely sore. If it was a period, my next will be the 18 of May. If it wasn't, it should be the 9. I took a test today (the 30) and it was negative. Were those 2 birth control pills enough to throw off my body this much, or could I be pregnant?

Hi - I have no idea! Technically you could be pg since you had sex around 14 days after your period started. But that one day of bleeding makes absolutely no sense at all. Although I have read that mid-cycle spotting does happen. Weird. Pregnancy symptoms don't really start until after your af is due (except maybe sore boobs). Nausea mostly only starts six weeks into preg (to do with hormone levels), so that doesn't mean anything unless it's from an infection or cyst or something? The pill can give you all those symptoms, I had them when starting the pill, but it was from the start of taking the pill for about two weeks. It seems pretty late to get the symptoms and I don't think two pills would have been enough to trigger that. Not much help, sorry, but I didn't want to read and run! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->