Could I be pregnant? please help!!!

dudettex

Reaction score
So.. The last time I had unprotected sex was mid march. He never really 'came' and never did inside me either. I was just quitting the pill near that time too and I was bleeding for about 2 weeks but pretty much all done then. I had a heavy long painful period a few weeks after(near the end of the first week of april..I always get my period between 5-8 of the month),but it started off weird. I started bleeding and then had brown discharge for a day then heavy long painful period after. and had protected sex near the end of that period. Mind you it was short and he never even 'finished'.. I also took a pregnancy test before that period came(it was 3 weeks after I've had sex) and a few days after the period was done and they were both negative. A month later (a week and a half ago) I got my period at the same time I usually get it, and it was 3-4 days and it wasn't heavy but not too light either, and then i had brown discharge for a day or 2 after.But I've been having cramps for a few days now. Before yesterday I had bad ones all day and all night straight for 2 days,yesterday it was somewhat on and off and today it hurts more and is pretty much constant sicne I woke up. It seems to hurt more when I'm standing sometimes. My breasts aren't tender, I wake up with mild heartburn and it goes away before i even get out of bed. but i've been eating a lot of fast food and junk lately and I read that that could be why. I've been under some stress lately too so i don't know if that weird period and these cramps could be why. I also have been having weird bowel problems. Looks like the food doesn't digest well (TMI i know sorry!)

Maybe I just keep freaking out about being pregnant ever since I've had my little one.. I really can't and don't want to get pregnant again! But where are these cramps coming from and why was my period so weird.. But The alst time I had sex before that period was when my last period was ending.. and it was protected and lasted a couple minutes lol .. Could it just be from stress or some other problem?? I've been getting lots of headeaches sometimes really painful but medicine helps a lot. I was reading that if it were from pregnancy, medicine wouldn't help.. my neck has been hurting a lot too.
Idon't know what to think! I just really need some opinions! Please help !!

I've also been feeling like to poo almost all the time.. And when I go i don't feel like it's completely evacuated all the time but nothing else comes out. I've been having heartburns lately too. It doesn't feel the same as when I was first pregnant.. these symptoms seem to be a lot more constant and I would usually just wake up and throw up and carry on with my day. I'd get a bit of heartburn towards the end. Ugh I just don't know what to think..

I think you're honesty just freaking yourself out. If you were on the pill and recently stopped, that could be why your cycles are all messed up. It is possible you're prenant since you did have unprotected sex (it doesn't matter if he finished in you or not, it was still unprotected.) if this happened in March, and your tests have been negative - it is SLIGHTLY possible to get a false negative, but I think you're fine and just freaking out! Hope everything turns out alright for you!

Thank you I hope so.. I was only on the pill for a month though and was on anti depressants for a month before that. I don't get why I get these cramps and heartburn in the morning..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->