Could I be pregnant? please help

Jlss51313

Reaction score
My AF is late I have been very imotional and it gets worse each day.. im nauseated off and on. I get upset very easly lately, when I eat I either feel very nauseated or feel very hungry. I've had pains off and on, on my left side and don't last long. I don't have symptoms of AF either. I have taken pregnancy tests but all neg. Exept one came up faint pos. But after the time frame. And I did not take them FMU.. could I possibly be preg. And when should I take another test? Please leave Comments. Thanx. :dohh:

My AF is late I have been very imotional and it gets worse each day.. im nauseated off and on. I get upset very easly lately, when I eat I either feel very nauseated or feel very hungry. I've had pains off and on, on my left side and don't last long. I don't have symptoms of AF either. I have taken pregnancy tests but all neg. Exept one came up faint pos. But after the time frame. And I did not take them FMU.. could I possibly be preg. And when should I take another test? Please leave Comments. Thanx. :dohh:

Any lines that show up after the time frame don't count. I'd wait 48 hours from your last test, and then take another one with FMU.

If you period is normally regular, once it's late for 2 weeks I would recommend getting a blood test done just to be sure.

There's always a chance you can be pregnant, so long as your period doesn't start. No one on this forum can tell you 100% that you're pregnant. Only a pregnancy test can do that.

I wish you the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->