could i be pregnant? TMI

hopedance

Sam's mum and pregnant
Reaction score
we were WTT, but had unprotected sex 13 days ago (we both want a baby, lol, it's just not 'sensible' to be TTC currently).

i haven't had a period since having my first baby, in august 2009.

last night, just before bed, i went to the loo and realised i'm spotting pink. i didn't think twice and just thought i must be about to have my first period since Sam. theoretically, if i'm starting my period, it means I ovulated about 14 day ago - exactly when we had sex. erm, so theoretically, the pink spotting might be implantation bleed? Just wondering as period has not shown up, just a bit more pink spotting.

Anything else that might be causing the spotting? do you reckon it is worth testing? with my first baby, i spotted on and off (with the occasional clot/heavier bleed) for the first 25 weeks.

thanks hun. ordered a test off ebay yesterday hoping it would arrive today but no luck. i hate not knowing, will have to wait until monday now.

anyone else have any ideas for what else the spotting might be from?

There is a possibility it could have been an ib or it could have been af....So confusing especially as you havent had a period since having Sam....I would test, but if that spotting you had was ib, it may take a few more days to show up on a test.......Fingers crossed for you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->