Could I be pregnant? What else could it be??

stepherz_87

Reaction score
I ovulated on Monday and I got the cramping that I usually do with ovulation on Monday and Tuesday. But here's the thing.. my cramping has not stopped. I am now 9dpo and have been cramping every single day since last Monday. Also my boobs have been sore since ovulation and they seem to be getting more sore each day. I do not normally get sore boobs with ovulation, only with AF. I am not due for AF until Monday the 21st. My back has also been pretty sore the past week and a half, and that is also not normal for me to feel during ovulation or AF. I took a HPT today and of course it was negative since I still believe it's too soon, couldn't help but to be dissappointed though.

Cramping and sore boobs this time of month are not normal for me. This cycle just seems very different. Has anyone else felt like this and ended up being pregnant? Or has anyone gotten a BFN on 9DPO and then got a BFP later on??

And if I'm not pregnant, what could be causing these cramps that I've been getting every day for the last 9 days??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->