Could I be pregnant ? :/ (worried)

IloveGravy

Reaction score
I'm very worried at the moment because this months period was supposed to show up on the 26th , it didnt show up till around 28/29th
On the 28th I had what looked like spotting at that was it ,that was all i had that day (that was eveningish time) so on the 29th my period started and for the first day it should usually be light but this was very heavy and i had a good amount of clots through-out the day,some big ones at some stages, i got quiet freaked out this doesnt happen to me normally,when i got home later that day after seeing my fiance i was (please excuse if this is tmi) i was on the loo and i was doubled over in pain ,the pain was coming from the lower abdomen towards the front and that pain lasted a few minutes (i only went in to change the pad and thats all that was done ,again i apologise for any tmi ) again there was clots,so on the 30th i woke up around 8 am because i had an alarm set to get up for an appointment in a mental health clinic and i managed to stay awake for about a half hour before the corners of my vision went black and i passed out till around 10am i woke up again stayed awake for about 10 mins and the same thing happened,i had gone to the bathroom before that all had happened and my 'period ' had died down a good bit, throughout the day it got gradually lighter and lighter and even stopped at one point but started again and is still extremly light.
Also lately ive been feeling very unlike myself, exhausted the whole time and my usual pms symptoms didnt show up when they usually did ,just got sore boobs for a small while and i mean VERY sore. I'm just concerned that maybe something else happened considering me and my fiance has unprotected sex recently and he did ejaculate in me.
I do want to go to my GP about this i just dont have the money to go yet,yet im afraid to leave it any longer,
I was hoping someone on here might have some insight to my situation because both me and the fiance are very worried at the moment.
Thank you for reading and im so sorry its so much to read,again thank you x.

Shame, sounds like a horrible few days!:hugs: I don't think you're pregnant but you could do a poas test to be sure. Pregnacy isn't sore. Sometimes a cyst can form, delay your period, and then burst which is very painful. That period can then be different to your usual ones. Clots aren't unusual but if you and your fiance had unprotected sex two weeks before your period was due you could have fallen pg and then had a very early m/c. That gives period-like pains and heavy bleeding although it should last longer than one day. Do a test and then relax! And if you don't want to fall pg use contraception - it's not worth the stress!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->