Could I be pregnant??

megdam421

Reaction score
My husband and I have been trying to conceive our first baby for over a year. We had a miscarriage very early on in the pregnancy back in April 2013. Ever since then, my periods have been regular. My period is now five days late. I was so excited that I took a First Response test when I was 2 and 4 days late, and I even took a ClearBlue today, but they all came back negative. When I found out I was pregnant last time, I was 4 days late. I have been having sore breasts, fatigue, slight cramping a few days ago which have subsided. No darkening of the aerolas, but veins on my breasts are now visibly noticeable. Should I wait a few days and try another test?? And if so and that one still comes back negative, how long should I wait before I call the doctor?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

If you're already late, maybe you should go see your dr now. You could ask them for a blood test and then you would know for sure.
I really hope you get your BFP!

So today I am 7 days late for my period, and I used a Clearblue test this morning which came back negative. I called my doctor and informed them what was going on, and I got a response that home pregnancy tests are accurate and if it says negative then I am not pregnant - I should wait up to 7 more days, and if my period still does not come then they will give me a pill that will make my period come. They never even acknowledged the fact that I mentioned having a blood test done. This clearly wasn't the answer that I was expecting to get. I am at a standstill and not sure on what to do!!!

My doctor doesn't do blood tests either he says that home tests these days are so accurate there's no need.
Lots of women skip a period occasionally though I would rush into pills to induce it just yet (you have to take the pills for a week and then they take up to 2 weeks for your period to show up, so if u wait it out a natural AF would probably be alot quicker and less painful and disruptive to your cycle)

Sorry hon but clear blue digitals are super sensitive so your doc is right. It's either a bfn, or you ovulated late in which case may need to wait longer before testing. Good luck x

Do you chart your temps? If so that'll let you know if you've ovulated or not..

If I didn't temp this month I would've thought I was really late.. I ovulated later than I was suppose to..

Hope you get your :bfp:!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->