Could I be Pregnant?

Monjon07

Reaction score
I have been using an app so the dates may or may not be exact, but so far I have been regular as it says I am supposed to be getting my period. Now it says my period is late by 7 days and I am too scared to take a test, but will take it this coming Friday. The funny thing is I really decided to give up on hoping every month since its been over 6 months of trying and I'm only 23.

This month around I did not plot days and try to baby dance on my ovulation date. I do not even really feel pregnant other than my boobs feeling a little sore and some days they are worse. My stomach feels like there is some pressure there as well as a little cramping, but nothing like a period. The past Friday was so sure AF would come but it didn't. A week before my period I was very nauseous for a few days, but that was it. What do you all think? I do not want to get excited and then let down again. Anyone else had hardly any symptoms when first conceiving?

When I got pregnant it was normal to be a few days late, so four days was nothing to me, but seven days is a lot. I would definately take a test.

Test for sure!! The only ways I knew I was pregnant was mainly just an overall feeling that I was pregnant and a craving for pickles hahaha EVERY TIME!!

Well here is some news I am 11 days late today and I took a test this morning and I got the BFN....so weird. I guess Im one of those with low progesterone because I never was this late and never had the symptoms (mostly in my stomach) before. Don't really know what to do now. Could it be the test I was using. It was the kroger brand one.

Are you sure on your ovulation date!? Maybe you ovulated later then you thought!?
I've never heard of that brand, I always use FRER or CB digi, at 11 days late you should be getting a positive if you're pregnant

Are you sure on your ovulation date!? Maybe you ovulated later then you thought!?
I've never heard of that brand, I always use FRER or CB digi, at 11 days late you should be getting a positive if you're pregnant

I don't know if I ovulated late since I dont use OPKs so it was all guess work. Now something weird did happen the month before. Usually my period is really painful but last month there was hardly any pain at all plus the first day looked like IB then the next two days were heavy then the next 4 - 5 days was super light bleeding. Like that never happened to me. I usually bleed heavy starting the first day and days progressing have a fair amount of blood until like the 5th or 6th day. Could that have something to do with it.

One more question, If it does, what would that put me now? Should I not test until a certain time? I dont understand anything about ovulating late so could you clue me in please. :D I am glad there is some hope out there though.

I don't know if I ovulated late since I dont use OPKs so it was all guess work. Now something weird did happen the month before. Usually my period is really painful but last month there was hardly any pain at all plus the first day looked like IB then the next two days were heavy then the next 4 - 5 days was super light bleeding. Like that never happened to me. I usually bleed heavy starting the first day and days progressing have a fair amount of blood until like the 5th or 6th day. Could that have something to do with it.

One more question, If it does, what would that put me now? Should I not test until a certain time? I dont understand anything about ovulating late so could you clue me in please. :D I am glad there is some hope out there though.

My period was almost like that too last month! It wasn't super super heavy either and it was almost brownish the whole time? That never happens to me. So idk. We are in the same boat lol

Without dates, I can't really figure anything out.. If you can give me some dates I can try to help you figure out where you're at in your cycle!! Starting with the first day of your last period and when you think you ovulated and so on!

Without dates, I can't really figure anything out.. If you can give me some dates I can try to help you figure out where you're at in your cycle!! Starting with the first day of your last period and when you think you ovulated and so on!

Well like I said it was a really weird period. Me and DH baby dance on October 17th then later on that night I started bleeding really light. Thought that somehow doing that made me start to bleed from IB same thing on friday. Then on saturday it was heavy as well as Sunday, on Monday it lightened up and then the days leading up to Friday it was super light as if I was having IB again. So if you count all the days I was bleeding it was October 17th to the 25th a total of 9 days. My periods last no longer than 7 days. I just guessed my ovulation to be around the 12th. Really wasnt charting or anything cause I kind of gave up on trying and then a week before my period is supposed to be due (I estimated my period at Nov 26) I was really nauseous, and then after I missed my period I started getting all the symptoms. Thanks again for helping me out with this. I am so confused.

No problem!! Based on that, I would say you either ovulated a later than you thought or you need to go to the doctors!! Did you have any signs of ovulation around the time you thought you were ovulating!? I would maybe go to the docs and request a blood test so you can figure out what's going on!!

No problem!! Based on that, I would say you either ovulated a later than you thought or you need to go to the doctors!! Did you have any signs of ovulation around the time you thought you were ovulating!? I would maybe go to the docs and request a blood test so you can figure out what's going on!!

If I did ovulate late, when do you think I should test again? And I did have some signs, slight cramping, but I dont remember what day that was.

oh and how long are your cycles usually!?

Monjon07,

Something similar happened to me earlier this year in Jan. I had normal 30 day cycles until then, feb. nothing took test after test all BFN. My husband and I had been ttc conceive for 6 mo at that time when I went to the doc they said I was BFN as well and hopefully my body would work things out on its own. if not to go back in July. Finally got the nerve to go back to the doc last month to figure out what was going on with me. my cycles never went back to 30 days. Everything was normal except glucose levels. diagnosis Pcos. (out of nowhere i feel like) Not saying that is you case, but I would definitely consult your doc. Don't wait as long as I did. it causes much unneeded stress especially if you are ttc.

Good Luck!

How many days late are you now!?

13 days late, and my period ranges from 32 to 34 days. I still have sore breast, more like the nipples. Now my chest is hurting, it feels kind of tight. I never felt like that before.

Monjon07,

Something similar happened to me earlier this year in Jan. I had normal 30 day cycles until then, feb. nothing took test after test all BFN. My husband and I had been ttc conceive for 6 mo at that time when I went to the doc they said I was BFN as well and hopefully my body would work things out on its own. if not to go back in July. Finally got the nerve to go back to the doc last month to figure out what was going on with me. my cycles never went back to 30 days. Everything was normal except glucose levels. diagnosis Pcos. (out of nowhere i feel like) Not saying that is you case, but I would definitely consult your doc. Don't wait as long as I did. it causes much unneeded stress especially if you are ttc.

Good Luck!

I really hope it isnt pcos. Would I ask to be tested for pcos? I'm 23, can you get it that young? Did you experience any symptoms when that was happening to you? If you did, what kind of symptoms did you get? Also when you say you never went back to 30 days does that mean you period never came back or that it was super long like 40 days etc. I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism a year and a half ago, but was cured about 11 months ago, and finally got my weight back 7 months ago. I dont think that that would affect me since its been a while.

Monjon07,

Good Luck!

I really hope it isnt pcos. Would I ask to be tested for pcos? I'm 23, can you get it that young? Did you experience any symptoms when that was happening to you? If you did, what kind of symptoms did you get? Also when you say you never went back to 30 days does that mean you period never came back or that it was super long like 40 days etc. I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism a year and a half ago, but was cured about 11 months ago, and finally got my weight back 7 months ago. I dont think that that would affect me since its been a while.

No symptoms, AF just never came. My cycles would range from 36 to 80 days. I would ask to have a full work up to see what it could be. They tested me for everything progesterone, Lh, glucose, thyroid, plus a few more. I never would have thought i would of had pcos since both of my children were conceived without out assistance and we hadn't been trying for a long time. Everything was normal but glucose. Turns out I have severe insulin resistance that seems to be stopping me from ovulating. Hopefully everything works out and you get your answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->