Could I be Pregnant?

I would test again tomorrow and if still negative, make a doctors appointment and try to get some answers!! I also have hypothyroidism! I take synthroid and it keeps me where I need to be!!

I would test again tomorrow and if still negative, make a doctors appointment and try to get some answers!! I also have hypothyroidism! I take synthroid and it keeps me where I need to be!!

Well I woke up this morning to find that most of my symptoms have disappeared. I dont have to pee that much and my boobs do not hurt much at all like they were just the day before. No sign of AF right though, which makes me concerned. :nope: I haven't gotten my insurance done yet so I can't go to the doctor as of yet, but I will get to the bottom of this.

Symptoms come and go during pregnancy!! I'm not sure why it wouldn't show on a test though, that sucks you don't have insurance right now, I'm sure that makes everything so much more stressful!! Hopefully something happens soon so you know what's going on:hugs:

Symptoms come and go during pregnancy!! I'm not sure why it wouldn't show on a test though, that sucks you don't have insurance right now, I'm sure that makes everything so much more stressful!! Hopefully something happens soon so you know what's going on:hugs:

Well AF came today. Woke up to find myself in that predicament. At least that answers that. Now I don't know if it was a miscarriage or what, but this period is weird. I usually bleed really heavy first day, but I have not even filled up my whole pad yet. I did sleep from morning to PM so I dont know if its because I have been laying down all day, however I did see larger than normal bloodclots and I am not cramping hardly at all, which is sooooo weird. :nope:

Awe.. I'm sorry to hear that:hugs: I'm glad you at least know what's going on, but without ever having a positive test, it's more likely your cycle was just really messed up this time around.. Hopefully your next one will be better and won't put you in such limbo!!

Awe.. I'm sorry to hear that:hugs: I'm glad you at least know what's going on, but without ever having a positive test, it's more likely your cycle was just really messed up this time around.. Hopefully your next one will be better and won't put you in such limbo!!

I sure hope so! Thanks for all of your help!

Quick question....Now my period is usually 7 days and no shorter. For the first time this period was heavy but it lasted only four days! What does this mean? A little worried...

Monjon07,don't worry too much,my AF was all over the place the last year.Every new cycle had something different to the one before.

Maybe try taking Vitex,it works very well to straighten awry hormones out.

I would second taking Vitex!! Works amazing for regulating your cycle!! I'm sure the 4 day bleed is nothing to be concerned about, sometimes our bodies just do weird things!!

Hey just coming back for an update I ended getting pregnant on my very next cycle. I spotted Jan 7 - 9 and didnt think nothing of it thinking it was an odd period, but had some really weird symptoms and poas last wednesday and got a bfp. According to LMP I am 8 weeks! So I go for my first u/s tomorrow. Thanks for all the help you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->