Could I be Pregnant?

BabyAngel95

Reaction score
After January 12th, I started to get symptoms of being pregnant.. At first I didn't think anything of it until I missed my monthly which the only blood I seen was just droplets in the toilet and pinkish when I wiped(or maybe just a little red can't remember exactly), I didn't think anything of it because I just thought it was a weird start to my period.. but the period never came.. I had cramps like it was going to but it didn't... I had took three pregnancy test, the brand was U-Check, one test was on January 16 and it had come up negative.. Second one was on January 19 and it still came up negative, and the last one was on January 27 and it had still come up negative.. My stomach had also felt weird that month, I had also been tired and a little bit moody.. Plus later on down the month my stomach had started hurting and kind of was slightly hard and hurt to push on it. Plus i was going to the bathroom a-lot. Now in February, I have not took a test yet, I feel sick to the stomach sometimes, still slightly going to the bathroom a-lot, still tired, stomach pain was slightly but didn't hurt much, it has slightly quit, still have not got monthly, the only bleeding i did was on the 19th, 20th, and 21st, the bleeding was light and didn't get on a pad for the first two days, but the third day there was only a little bit of blood on the pad, plus there was a bit of blood in the toilet that looked like droplets. Plus my stomach still hurts when you push on it and is still kind of hard. Plus I have had some cravings of certain foods and some foods I didn't want to eat.. Plus I have been craving more fruity stuff. btw I am a bit overweight and just want to make sure.

The only way to know for sure is to keep testing every few days, your mind can play tricks on you if you think you might be pregnant or are TTC.
If no change in the next few weeks maybe go see your doctor?

Ok thanks, we will probably get another test in March and try it. Btw what Pregnancy tests are good? jw

I think it would have shown on the three tests you took if you were pregnant. Just take another test and you will have your answer :)

Ok thanks, we got another test, and one of my friends that were pregnant said the test wouldn't pick it up until 7 weeks? Is this true? jw

I was 6 days before my period when I got a positive so I doubt that Hun x

Most tests will pick it up before you've missed your period or on the day of your missed period, so no, 7 weeks is not correct.

If you are new to testing, you might not have noticed a faint positive. The line will not be as dark as it shows for the control line. I would suggest like other ladies to get a new test, First response early response is good, and generally any brand you can get at a grocery store. Good luck! I hope you get the news you are looking for :hugs:.

Ok Thanks everyone, I think when I do a test i always expect the line to be dark so that might be a problem. I will try again next month if I miss my period again.

Ooh, see now I would be tempted (very!) to not wait until March :)

If you wanted, you could post your test on here for us to look at. Regarding tests, ones with pink dye tend to show better than the blue. Are you UK? If so I could post a couple to you.

Trust me I'm tempted to almost not wait lol and Uk? Btw that would be fine if you posted some pic.s so that way I could tell.

I meant I could send you some tests to use :)

:) s'ok never mind - I'll just say when you next go for some tests, pink dyes tend to show up clearer. Lots of luck :flower:

I agree with others that the test almost certainly would have shown positive. In my experience, negative tests have meant negative and pregnancy has produced a positive before missed period. Your symptoms sound similar to a no-bleed cycle that I had once where I found out that I had an ovarian cyst. Especially if you are overweight, it might be worth looking into/asking your doctor about. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->