Could I Be Pregnant???

Kay_

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm trying to figure out if I could be pregnant! I've done a lot of Google searching but still not entirely sure so thought I'd ask some of you..Hopefully you can help me out here...

Today I am on day 37 of my cycle, I usually have irregular periods anywhere from 25 days to 41 days. This time has been very different for me though, I've been having symptoms and they are so annoying I don't know what to expect anymore:cry:

For the past few days I've been having weird stomach pains (not cramps) kinda feels like someone has lightly punched you in the stomach because the feeling isn't that intense..however woke up very hungry this morning and after eating less than a bowl of food I feel so bloated (has been going on all week) like I've eaten two whole plates!:shrug: I've also had two loose BM this morning along with back pain, sore nipples (not breast), fatigue..:sleep:

My main concern is the bloating and slight stomach discomfort. It hurts when I move around too much or stand for too long, etc. Sleeping last night was uncomfortable for me because of the way I was putting a little pressure on my stomach. My cervix has been medium-high, CLOSED, and hard-medium soft at times, not sure if that plays a roll in anything. Also it feels "puffy" on the right side. I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning however :bfn: Doctor advised it would have been too early to test!

Please let me know your thoughts or experiences!:flower:
:dust:

You could be or just as likely aren't. There isn't any sure definite you are pregnant symptoms before several weeks pregnant and even then some women don't have them.
Do you confirm ovulation in any way (Temp, opk, cm, ovulation pain)?
If not then you may have not ovulated or are just past ovulation or are late for AF. You said your cycles are irregular but how irregular? Are you 20 days some cycles and 100 others or just vary by a week or two?

You could be or just as likely aren't. There isn't any sure definite you are pregnant symptoms before several weeks pregnant and even then some women don't have them.
Do you confirm ovulation in any way (Temp, opk, cm, ovulation pain)?
If not then you may have not ovulated or are just past ovulation or are late for AF. You said your cycles are irregular but how irregular? Are you 20 days some cycles and 100 others or just vary by a week or two?

I did ovulate already. I had EWCM from June 3rd to June 6th with watery CM leading up to those days and after those days. I BD'd from May 27th to June 12th everyday except for June 1st, June 5th, June 11th. Some cycles will be 25 days or some will be 34 days, 41 days, 32 days, 28 days, etc.

Ok, if you had ewcm you likely ovulated but not guaranteed ovulated. If the EWCm stopped on June 7th you likely ovulated June 8 or 9th. So you should be able to test now and get fairly accurate results. If you don't get a positive or AF in another week I'd try and get a blood test. You're irregularity isn't terrible. 1-2 weeks is doable just need to track ovulation better if you want more success in TTC. Good luck.

Ok, if you had ewcm you likely ovulated but not guaranteed ovulated. If the EWCm stopped on June 7th you likely ovulated June 8 or 9th. So you should be able to test now and get fairly accurate results. If you don't get a positive or AF in another week I'd try and get a blood test. You're irregularity isn't terrible. 1-2 weeks is doable just need to track ovulation better if you want more success in TTC. Good luck.

sorry EWCM did stop on June 7th since it turned watery that day but returned June 8th (medium) and June 9th(little). After that I never dried up, CM stayed watery. I did BD all those days so I'm thinking I could have taken since I'm having all these weird symptoms. Just want to know if its normal to have symptoms right now...

There isn't really a normal in the 2ww. Some women get symptoms like yours some get no symptoms, some get totally different ones. Most of the symptoms if not all are just progesterone related and not due to being pregnant.
Progesterone can cause : Cramps, stomach issues, gas, constipation, diarrhea,tiredness, nausea,bloat, dizziness, headaches, creamy cm, no cm, sticky cm, breast changes and sensitivity and more.
Different cycles can have more or less progesterone so more, less or different symptoms.
Like I said there is really no 1 single symptom that is just screaming "I'm pregnant!" for everyone. Now, there are certain symptoms in some women that are giveaways of yes I'm Pregnant because I got ____ this month. Some women only get leg cramps when pregnant or Always get dizziness only when pregnant or Never get a certain pms symptom they always get.
It's a very unique journey for each woman and can be very different or similar depending on the woman.
If you were still having spotty ew and watery then you likely didn't ovulate until that was gone or about gone. No guarantee on that, though. That too is different for every woman.

Hey there I'm on the same boat as you!!!

Alright so this is quite lengthy and a bit of a TMI but I figured I would post anyways to get some advice, personal experiences, or anything that can help.

In March I was 6 weeks when I unfortunately had a MC. That was my first pregnancy and it was a devastating blow to both myself and my fiancé.

Fast forward to this past month, I am very confused.

Start of my last AF was 5/13. Completely normal for me. I started testing with OPK around CD 10 and did not get a positive until CD 21-22, 6/3-6/4. Thought I was out for the month when I started to get what I thought was the start of AF on 6/18 at 14DPO. That would make it a 35 day cycle. But AF never truly came. I had a very light period, 3 days of brownish/reddish spotting with lots of CM. Took a hpt because I thought I was for sure preggo but got a BFN.

It only gets weirder from here, on CD 5 I got a positive OPK!!! But a stark white negative hpt (Wondfo internet cheapies)

I've been having hot flashes, waves of nausea, diarrhea (tmi I'm sorry), and twinges of pain in my nipples (not breasts).

My first pregnancy I did not find out I was pregnant until I was 5 weeks because I had a weird, short "AF" so I assumed I wasn't preggo and therefore wasn't testing. This might seem dumb but I'm driving myself crazy! I just want some sort of answer so I can keep on trying if I'm not

Hey there I'm on the same boat as you!!!

Alright so this is quite lengthy and a bit of a TMI but I figured I would post anyways to get some advice, personal experiences, or anything that can help.

In March I was 6 weeks when I unfortunately had a MC. That was my first pregnancy and it was a devastating blow to both myself and my fiancé.

Fast forward to this past month, I am very confused.

Start of my last AF was 5/13. Completely normal for me. I started testing with OPK around CD 10 and did not get a positive until CD 21-22, 6/3-6/4. Thought I was out for the month when I started to get what I thought was the start of AF on 6/18 at 14DPO. That would make it a 35 day cycle. But AF never truly came. I had a very light period, 3 days of brownish/reddish spotting with lots of CM. Took a hpt because I thought I was for sure preggo but got a BFN.

It only gets weirder from here, on CD 5 I got a positive OPK!!! But a stark white negative hpt (Wondfo internet cheapies)

I've been having hot flashes, waves of nausea, diarrhea (tmi I'm sorry), and twinges of pain in my nipples (not breasts).

My first pregnancy I did not find out I was pregnant until I was 5 weeks because I had a weird, short "AF" so I assumed I wasn't preggo and therefore wasn't testing. This might seem dumb but I'm driving myself crazy! I just want some sort of answer so I can keep on trying if I'm not

Hey! If you only had very light spotting with lots of CM this could have been implantation bleeding! I would wait longer if I were you to see how it goes.

I'm on CD 40, last night I had severe AF cramps before bed..just like the ones I get when I start a heavy period..I woke up today and NOTHING:growlmad: I had three negative HPT over the past few days which is so frustrating!! I just want AF to come if I'm not pregnant! Also having this yellow globby breakable EWCM which not sure whats causing that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->