Could I be pregnant????

Avery18

Reaction score
I am only 19 and been with my boyfriend for 2 years no. I do no think I am ready for a kid but if I were pregnant I’d make my self ready I’m just very scared.. maybe it’s in my head. I honestly don’t know. So here’s the story. In January I was on birth control and had been on it for about a year but I ended up stopping the pack in the middle of the second week of pill due to waking up with horrible leg cramping/pain that had been happening more often. So my last period was January 12-16. I stopped the packe January 28 and I had unprotected sex January 29 & 30 and the rebound bleeding from the pill like it normally does after missing three pill started on January 31.

Please I do not need a lecture I know this is my fault and I can understand that so there’s no really excuse I just really need some advice or am I simply overthinking this :wacko:

So since stopping the pill I have been having unprotected sex but using the pull out method. Over the past 2 weeks I’m noticing I’m eating a more than usual (mostly chocolate and candy) and my stomach has been bloating more than usuall. It happens separatically but it isn’t my whole stomach it’s typically below my belly button sometimes it looks like the area between my belly button and pelvic bone is distended. It’s not a painful bloating but it makes me feel full all the time. Could this be pregnancy or simply symptoms od going off of birth control?

Hi dear...

The only way that u can determine if u are pregnant or not is by using the pregnancy kit. U can order over the internet some cheap ones..

Its pretty hard to be sure if its either a pregnancy symptoms or off pills/pms symptoms..

Are ur period regular?

We're not here to lecture anybody! Everyone here is for support.

I understand you may be worried or feel you are not ready for a baby.

Of course there is a chance you could be pregnant as you missed some pills. The pull out method can fail sometimes too. I would take a test, you can get them cheap online if you don't fancy spending alot on one. If it's negative, I'd test again in two weeks just to be sure, but in the meantime, it's best to stay safe if you do not want a baby at this time. Try another form of birthcontrol if the pill is giving you side effects.

Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->