Could I be Pregnant??

Campbells311

Reaction score
DH and I are TTC our first and are on month #5. This is the first month that we held off on tracking, since my OBGYN suggested that sometimes that puts too much pressure on things. The previous 4 months I've ovulated on the same day of the cycle so I'm pretty regular. I ovulated Friday night/Saturday morning. Late Wednesday night (4-5dpo) DH and I BD and about halfway through I started getting cramps. Afterwards, there was light pink blood, 2-3 wipes worth. Could this be implantation? Has anyone had this happen before?
It was not rough at all so it couldn't be from that. I've also been very sleepy and crampy since about 2dpo and I've had a headache pretty much the whole time. Could I be pregnant? Or should I give up hope this month?

It depends... what days did you DTD before you ovulated? And do you DTD on O day!?

It depends... what days did you DTD before you ovulated? And do you DTD on O day!?
We DTD Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of last week! Thinking I Od late Friday or early Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->