Could i be??

MommaClare

Reaction score
Hey guys..so hope you can help me.

I've been checking my CP for a while now and ive come to noticed that when AF is due my cervix is well low and it flits up and down a lot through my cycle.

However for the past week or so when i've been checking when in the shower my cervix has stayed up high and barely reachable? I have long nails and i can just about reach it with my middle finger..TMI alert...when i take my finer out..under my nail and on my finer is thick white lotion like CM. Even when AF was due this month my cervix was tucked up and out of the way? Also i think it feels really swollen in there, dont know if thats just me over thinking and hoping.

Other symptoms would be id say, ive been so tired. I could literally have a really good night sleep and still be that tired my eyes are stinging. I havent had any food aversions but i do have the aversion to something i have just eaten. Like ill eat a really nice meal but then when im done the thought of ever eating it again makes me sick? I suppose i have been on and off nauseous..Xmas day opening presents was a close call lol. I did have cramping but thats gone now. Ive also been really really itchy. My under arms are horrendously itchy and my boobs have been too. My hips have been itchy to the point ive cause that under the skin bleeding thing?

Just wondered what everyone elses experiences were before they got their :bfp:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"