Could I be?

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm hoping you can all help and this has happened before.
Me and OH have been TTC for a while now with no luck, this month however aunt flow was due to visit sometime between Sunday and Monday and NOTHING. Usually I am regular and for the last week or so I been having mild cramps and back ache and a horrible wet feeling down there (sorry tmi I know). I've done tests Monday and today and they have both come up negative. Does anyone think there is a chance I could be prego? Or just wishful thinking. I'm thinking of leaving it a week and doing another test but I've had very swollen sore breasts (and mine are already big enough) I'm starving and very tired, also I've been weeing a lot. I'm desperate for another little one in our house :(

i think there is a high chance that you're pregnant...koz u have missed ur period!! it can take anywhere from days past af was due too 1-2 weeks since af was due for a hpt to detect HCG in the system! gl xx

Oh I can't wait that long lol! I'll take another one middle of next week. Thank you :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed x

Well I'm not pregnant, got the worst pain in both stomachs and back and a gush of the red stuff. Still terrible cramps so just a late vicious monthly. I'm feeling very tired and dizzy so will just have to wait till next month to see if I we can conceive then... This pain right now is horrible though :(

Did you confirm your ovulation date? If you did, that might have been a chemical (very early MC). Your last post sounds like my experience when I had a chemical a couple years back.

If that's the case, I know it really sucks to loose a pregnancy no matter how early, but there's a silver lining: it means you did conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->