Could I be???

Jess.Taylor21

mum and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone - before I start please be kind I'm very worried and don't really know what to do!

Ok so I'm 26 in November I have a 2.5yo and a 7month old. I'm in a happy loving relationship with my partner but I fear I might be pregnant again. I'll start from the beginning. I'm not in any type of contraception at the minute due toe having PCOS and Endo doctors are wanting to do some more scans and operations before deciding what to do regarding pill/coil. We've been either using condoms or sorry if tmi but pulling out before 'finishing'. I had a bleed on the 4th Augusy but it was very strange it lasted for only 3 days and was stop start which is unlike me mine are usually really heavy and non stop for 5-7 days, it was still a red heavy-ish bleed but not what it usually is if that makes sense. So since then it had cramping everyday and just a really overwhelming feeling of being pregnant I can't explai it its just always at the forefront of my mind! So much so that I didn't drink at my best friends wedding!! I have kind of just tried to ignore it but as the days go on the symptoms keep coming. I now have really heavy white discharge which I had in early pregnancy with both my children, I'm very lethargic, my boobs are sore and I feel nauseas in the morning. I know the only real way to tell is by testing but I'm petrified. My partner doesn't want any more children. My son 7months has been a really difficult baby and it has put us off wanting anymore! (My daughter 2.5 was an angel lol) because I had the bleed at the beginning of the month it makes me think that Maybe it's just my PCOS and Endo?!

What do you ladies think? Any advice would be great fully received
Jess xx

You should take a test. Then you'll know one way or the other and not have to stress anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->