could i feel MORE uncomfortable????

hondagirl

Reaction score
Oh my god the pain in my hips and pelvis is sooooo heavy today. Ive had some strong bh 's for quite a while now and some show in my pee a couple of days ago. Woke up this morning and my pelvis is incredibly heavy,ive also had some quite painful bh's this morning, had to stop talking and concentrate and the pain was period ish. im thinking babe has finally started to engage. Just waiting for midwife to come out now as I m having a home bp check today. Got this feeling i dont have long to go but i could be proven wrong....! I cant believe that i could feel any more uncomfy than now!!!! xxx

I'm feeling the same, I think it is baby engaging but it's very uncomfortable isnt it. Not much longer left tho now until baby will be born so you wont have to suffer too long :) I've been getting shooting pains in my legs and downthere bits aswell, I think its when the baby goes on a nerve, its not pleasent lol, hope you are feeling better soon

xxx

i know the feeling....my hips and lower back are soo sore!!! cant even walk if ive been sat down for too long!!!

i definately feel that LO has engaged but have to wait till thursday to find out!!!

good luck

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"