Could I STILL be pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EireHiggins

Reaction score
I'm not sure if other young mother's and mother's to be can help me with this. It's kind of an odd story. I'm eighteen years old, just to get that out of the way. So, my ex boyfriend and I stupidly decided we wanted a baby back in June(for me to escape family troubles, I'm aware it was stupid. No need to point it out). So when he returned from his holiday in August, we started trying right away. We broke up in September after my cycle ended after I stopped my contraception. During our troubles and after our break up, I was experiencing severe nausea and puking. I talked with my mother, I took multiple tests:all negative. I honestly was so confused, but I pushed it to the back off my mind until last week.

Last week I started feeling nausea's again, I brushed it off, thinking it was nothing. I have been getting my period, though it's constantly late. Other people have told me that the reason it's late is because I screwed up my system, that I can agree with. I just can't help but feel that the reason I'm getting my period is BECAUSE I screwed it up. I'm on the Othra Evra patch, so I was thinking maybe the reason I've been getting the period in the first place is because I'm taking it off. Also, my friends mother was pregnant at 16 and she got her period the whole way through. Actually she had her period during all 4 pregnancies (Her grandmother, also).

I feel it's something more, though. I've been out of breath a lot, I've put on a good bit of weight and have these hideous stretchmarks on my stomach, I've been feeling sick, I even puke sometimes (though not often), finding it difficult to sleep and as embarrassing as this is to admit, I'm constantly peeing to the point that it starts coming out itself.

My problem is, I haven't got my positive pregnancy test yet. I haven't tried in a good while, and I've ordered one online. It should be at my house either tomorrow or Wednesday. I guess my question is: Have any of you experienced this? Have any of you taken a long time to get your positive? Help is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance!

I'm not sure if other young mother's and mother's to be can help me with this. It's kind of an odd story. I'm eighteen years old, just to get that out of the way. So, my ex boyfriend and I stupidly decided we wanted a baby back in June(for me to escape family troubles, I'm aware it was stupid. No need to point it out). So when he returned from his holiday in August, we started trying right away. We broke up in September after my cycle ended after I stopped my contraception. During our troubles and after our break up, I was experiencing severe nausea and puking. I talked with my mother, I took multiple tests:all negative. I honestly was so confused, but I pushed it to the back off my mind until last week.

Last week I started feeling nausea's again, I brushed it off, thinking it was nothing. I have been getting my period, though it's constantly late. Other people have told me that the reason it's late is because I screwed up my system, that I can agree with. I just can't help but feel that the reason I'm getting my period is BECAUSE I screwed it up. I'm on the Othra Evra patch, so I was thinking maybe the reason I've been getting the period in the first place is because I'm taking it off. Also, my friends mother was pregnant at 16 and she got her period the whole way through. Actually she had her period during all 4 pregnancies (Her grandmother, also).

I feel it's something more, though. I've been out of breath a lot, I've put on a good bit of weight and have these hideous stretchmarks on my stomach, I've been feeling sick, I even puke sometimes (though not often), finding it difficult to sleep and as embarrassing as this is to admit, I'm constantly peeing to the point that it starts coming out itself.

My problem is, I haven't got my positive pregnancy test yet. I haven't tried in a good while, and I've ordered one online. It should be at my house either tomorrow or Wednesday. I guess my question is: Have any of you experienced this? Have any of you taken a long time to get your positive? Help is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance!

Also, my stomach bloats quite a lot. I also have a sort of bump, it's hard to tell because I'm not exactly skinny. It's quite firm. According to the babycenter due date calculator I'd be about 17 weeks by now.

I'd advise you to see a physician just to express all this to him/her and have a full exam. If that's not possible then I advise you to pop in to a clinic.

From what you're describing it doesn't sound as if you're pregnant - but obviously there's no way to diagnose ANYTHING over the Internet.

For your own health and wellbeing I'd seek a professional and discuss it all with them just to resolve and clarify the questions :hugs:

I agree with Bella - it is best to go see a doctor or go to clinic and have them help you get to the bottom of the issues you're having. If you would be that far along in pregnancy, a regular pregnancy test probably wouldn't be accurate at this point. I know after a while, pregnancy tests stop being positive even while pregnant. I'm just not exactly sure when and/or if that happens for everybody.

I hope that you're able to figure out what's going on soon and get the results you want. Good luck! :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"