Could it be early implantation bleeding??

alicea

PCOS
Reaction score
Hi girlies

My last months cycle was a week early which is very rare for me!!! From that cycle I calculated that my fertile time was 20-24th dec and we dtd on the 24th. I have since had some bleeding yesterday and a very small amount today. I'm not due AF til 8th jan. just wondered if anyone thinks there could be a chance of this being implantation bleeding???

Xxxxxxxxxx

Hi There,

Yes it could be implantation bleeding as it can occur anytime between days 7-10 after conception. Good luck!

thanks :) ive tried googlin it but nowhere has really clearly said when it occurs! when would be a good time to test? xxxx

It very well could be! You can usually get a positive test 2-5 days after the bleeding started.
Good luck

Tested today, BFP. a really small amount of spotting but nothing else :/ will test again on Friday if AF doesn't show. Xxxx

Yay congratulations!!!! Very exciting times ahead for you!!! I had spotting/bleeding on and off for 14 weeks with my son so it's not uncommon the only thing You have to watch for is your blood group. If your a negative blood group then you will need an anti d shot so make sure you get that checked straight away because your body can sometimes fight against the foetus (I am not meaning to scare you) just my doctor didn't do my blood group and I didn't find out till I was 10 weeks and still bleeding and I almost lost my baby so it is an important thing to have checked. Good luck and a happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!!

Omg I meant to put bfn haha maybe it's a sign!!! X

Oh noooo that sucks so sorry and here I am putting all this congratulations so sorry chick. Hopefully it is a sign and you get your bfp!!!

Ok so think AF has come early. Sorry if TMI, just went to the loo and wiped had a red clot and bright red blood. Before this I only have had a pink stained discharge when going to the loo. do u think this is af a week early or IB? Xxxx

iB doesn't usually look bright red and clotty sorryhun! It's probably af on her evil way.

had further bleeding this evening so im out this cycle :( good luck to all of u girlies

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->