Could it be implantation?

bnw684

Reaction score
So I'm slightly confused right now and looking for some insight last month AF came 3/14/16 my cycle runs about 31-32 days. I believe ovulation was 3/30/16 it's now 4/5/16 and I noticed some slight cramping bloating and discomfort mixed with a little bit of brownish then pink blood when wiping. Nothing like first day of AF and I believe it's too early. Checked cervical position and seemed like it wasn't low or high and noticed a little bit of ewcm along with the blood. AF isn't until 4/14-4/16 and I'm rarely ever early or have a short cycle. Could this be a sign of implantation?

It could be....it would be very early but not impossible. ..implantation can happen from 6dpo - 12 dpo. So fingers crossed for you

So I'm slightly confused right now and looking for some insight last month AF came 3/14/16 my cycle runs about 31-32 days. I believe ovulation was 3/30/16 it's now 4/5/16 and I noticed some slight cramping bloating and discomfort mixed with a little bit of brownish then pink blood when wiping. Nothing like first day of AF and I believe it's too early. Checked cervical position and seemed like it wasn't low or high and noticed a little bit of ewcm along with the blood. AF isn't until 4/14-4/16 and I'm rarely ever early or have a short cycle. Could this be a sign of implantation?

Sounds really promising! I had this with my first at about 5/6dpo :)
Fx for you X keep us all posted xx

Sounds like it to me, it is a distinct feeling I'm told. Pretty sure I felt it last cycle several days before bfp, but thought it was just AF coming as I had a ridiculously long cycle with constant bfns (after IUD removal). For me it turned out to be a chemical. Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->