Could it be possible I O'd CD7?

TTC Again

Teensy bit pregnant again
Reaction score
Since my last MC my body has been VERY messed up and my cycles - well, who knows. MC was in December. Had a D&C and then my HCG levels took months to go down...eventually had a hysteroscopy to remove retained products of conception in April. Started my first post-operative cycle with a very light bleed on May 5/6th.

So, yesterday (CD7) I had some strong cramps and noticed some fertile CM. This is EXTREMELY early for me to O (I usually O around CD16). I am using a CBFM and it hadn't asked me to POAS yet, so I have no real way of knowing. This morning it asked me to POAS for the first time this cycle and it looked pretty darn close to my usual Peak sticks, but the monitor said "High." Guess I'll have to wait it out and see what happens.

We DTD last night, but if I did O yesterday not sure if we were too late and this will be a lost cycle. I'm so anxious to get pregnant again.

Hi Stacey.

I'm going through something similar at the moment. My cycles have been weird since the MC (although I had one very "normal" one in the middle of all the weird ones) and I have a feeling I ovulated around CD9 even though I'm normally more around CD14-16 before I ovulate.

I didn't do any OPKs so I can't be sure, but my CM has changed to the normal 2ww CM I get and I'm only on CD15! I guess we just have to wait until AF shows up to see if we have ovulated early for some weird reason!

good luck, blueyedgirl1 - could just mean less wait until a BFP??? Do you think there is any harm/risk in having an extremely early O date? Would the egg be mature enough or would my uterine lining be okay for implantation? Guess two weeks will tell what's happened.

One of my friends took a long time to get pregnant and come to find out, it's because she was ovulating around CD 5 or 6 so it's definately possible!

I had a cycle in december where I ov'ed on day 7 so it is possible.

good luck, blueyedgirl1 - could just mean less wait until a BFP??? Do you think there is any harm/risk in having an extremely early O date? Would the egg be mature enough or would my uterine lining be okay for implantation? Guess two weeks will tell what's happened.

Hmmm that's a very good point & good question - I wonder! Maybe if it's not a normal thing for us to ovulate so early then our lining wouldn't be thick enough, but if it ends up being a normal thing, our bodies will adapt? I've just started temping so hopefully I can find out if I'm ovulating early (can't really afford - and don't have the energy to - POAS every day of my cycle). Are you planning to POAS all cycle long next cycle or temp at all?

I use a CBFM - and I guess I was wrong about the CD7 O date, becuase I got my peak on my monitor this morning (CD11). This is still very early for me as I usually don't O until CD16, but I'm glad I am aware and we are able to time our BDing right now. We'll see in 2 weeks what the outcome it.

Good luck!!!!

Oh good news!

I've had no fertile "symptoms" so have given up for this month. OH would not be keen on the CBFM as he wants me to back off the obsessiveness rather than step it up so I guess even if I'd ovulated later there's no way of knowing. *harumph*

Well, signs or no signs, there's no harm in trying and seeing what happens. If you have no official signs I'd say BD every other day. It is possible to have anovulatory cycles, but also possible to miss the signs of O.

Good luck!

I'd love to be able to give you an answer that helps but I hadn't realised how crazy the body becomes after a loss... I've no idea what my own body is doing so I'd feel bad pretending I could advise you!

I hope it wasn't a wasted cycle for you!

x

Thanks both, didn't mean to turn this into a cycle all about me! *blush*

I promised my shiatsu practitioner yesterday I'd lay off the obsession and try to focus more on the intimacy and closeness with my OH. No OPKs or temping for me for the next 2 cycles, just BDing as much as we want (read: as much as possible hehehehe).

I know I'll still check my cervix every once in a while and monitoring my CM is like second nature nowadays but I'm not doing anything else. I'll see where we stand in 2 cycles' time and make decisions then on how to proceed if I'm not yet pregnant again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->