Could it be the crisps? I feel awful ;(

DextersMummy

Reaction score
Dexter has become worse the past few weeks and we have blamed it on lots of different things tho today my partner said it's always after lunch and I have crisps and bread and dairy free vitalite. Turns out the crisps have lactose from milk in them ;( (seabrook beef) it starts a hour or three hours after I've eaten I've been eating them around two weeks somedays he isn't so bad. How long do u think it would take to get through my milk to him? I feel so bad didn't know milk was in crisps? :( sorry meant to say he screams on pain with trapped wind type symptoms.

i don't know hun:shrug: but don't blame yourself hun:nope: we cant always tell what it is:shrug: i'm thinking your pretty good better than me anyways:winkwink: as iv'e not changed anything:shrug: only thing is iv'e switched to decaff tea as i drink so much of it:haha: don't worry hun just don't eat them if it bothers him :hugs: but for us i cant say iv'e noticed her being any diff with anything iv'e eaten? only her pooh changes:haha: x

ty hunnie :) Cutting out dairy I thought was easy, switching to vitalite which is lovely, Kara coconut or rice milk and cheese I can manage without as much as I love it, little did I know that its in so many things that I never even thought it could be! 0_0.

I wouldn't worry too much, it could even be something else entirely and you can only try your best. I cut out all dairy and soya for months on end as well as citrus fruits/juices and MSG, yet even so my son would still have blood and mucus in his poo on occasion (which was his main problem from dairy etc). Thankfully though it is very very rare now, hasn't happened at all for several weeks and I decided to chance reintroducing dairy in the past couple of weeks because most babies do grow out of dairy intolerances by six months and it has worked wonderfully; I have even had mainly dairy based foods on some days and he has been totally fine; no nasty poo, no rashes/hives etc as he had before. So don't worry hun this won't be forever xx

could be wheat, my LO is allergic/has an intolerance to wheat (white bread has wheat in it too!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->