Could it be???

nikkybaby

3rd Tri, First Timer!
Reaction score
OMG!!! I think I finally feel it! :dance: I kept feeling this wierd poking from the inside of my tummy, below my belly button. Could it be?????!!!!:shrug:
I definately know its not gas or anything like that. I've never felt this before...

Awww did u get your first kicks hun? Looking at your ticker that could very well have been it :) Exciting isn't it!

OMG yes! It is super exciting! :happydance:
I was wondering how long it would take to finally feel it! It seems a little more real now. :dance:

yup !!! i think u did....lol enjoy it they're the best and now they will get stronger in the next week or two and then there wont be any denying it....oh and dont forget u wont always feel it--so it could go hours or days in the beginng without feeling it ...but after about 2 weeks u should feel it at least every few hours---

Im so excited! Its the coolest thing! :happydance: It will be cool to finally feel an actual kick, when it comes! When did you guys feel your first real kick???

Grats! I love feeling those little flutters :baby:

As for a first kick, with my son it didn't really happen until about 20ish weeks I'd say. With this one, I could have sworn I felt a kick a few days ago but I'm not totally sure.

Just wait, eventually your going to be wishing you never knew what a kick was :rofl: they become regular soccer players in there:football::rofl:

I was 17 weeks with my first "poke" as well so I think that u have felt your first one :D Now I can see her rolling around in there. She doesn't sit still!!! It will just get stronger and more exciting as the weeks go on. Enjoy it :)

I was 17 weeks with my first "poke" as well so I think that u have felt your first one :D Now I can see her rolling around in there. She doesn't sit still!!! It will just get stronger and more exciting as the weeks go on. Enjoy it :)

OFFSUBJECT of Post: But did I miss your post, were you able to confirm it is a girl?!?! :D

awww congrats on the first kicks!!!! they get stronger!!! my little bubs has gotten so strong i can see my tum moving!!!! :)

...So exciting...I'm just waiting for it to happen again. LOL :cloud9:

awww congrats on the first kicks!!!! they get stronger!!! my little bubs has gotten so strong i can see my tum moving!!!! :)

aww im jealous---i keep trying to see it but nothing--- i can only feel it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"