Could it be???

YouandMe

Reaction score
Ladies, HELP!

I'm trying to quiet the excitement inside me because I don't want to get thrilled for nothing... but my SO and I were waiting till January to TTC but this cycle I was under the impression that I had already ovulated and we both thought well what's the worst that could happen if we conceive earlier? hehe

Let me remind you this is my FIRST cycle I began charting so I'm still getting the hang of it! Come to find out a few days later that I had ovulated right smack dab in the middle of our 3 day love session!!! :happydance:

I mean is that fate or what?? My temperatures have been slightly higher since then...but that could just point out that I ovulated right? So now I'm just sitting here like OMG?? Could it have happened? Fate?? Could I be fertile myrtle and all my fears were silly????

I'm 5dpo any ladies have any symptoms for me?? The only symptom I have is EXHAUSTION I've been taking at least an hour nap every day and going to bed early!! I just thought it was the holiday hustle and bustle making me so sleepy...maybe not?? :yipee:

Thanks guys!! I can't wait to be able to test! Although...I'm trying not to get too excited just yet! My SO is so worried I'm going to be upset if it's a BFN but we have only just begun so I'll keep my head held high :) Just excited to begin trying!!

its exciting but try not to get too excited just in case... i dont want u to be disappointed if its not! I hope it is for you tho xx were u on bc?

Thanks Josephine3, I am trying to look at the whole picture and to remember that even if we didn't conceive this time around I'm still VERY thankful that I am ovulating again!! :D

I was on BC, I stopped in August and wanted to be off of it and hopefully have regular cycles again by January so nearly 6 months off before we began trying. I was pretty concerned that it would take much longer to ovulate again b/c I was on BC for 5 years!

I think I am just so positive right now because I am finally getting the hang of charting my BBT and CM so it's really nice to see that I am ovulating and everything seems to be in working order so far!! :)

Good stuff - it took me ages to get regular after bcp, like at least a yr, i dont think i was ov-ing at all... think i am now tho :) ov is always good news xx

AF is due this Friday December 2nd sooo I am going to gather all my will power and wait till then instead of testing early...I'd rather see AF than a :bfn:!! I think that would break my heart! I will let you girls know!!

Ok ladies, I am getting really nervous. I am having major cramping, lower back pain...and this morning I had a slightly bloody CM. AF is due tomorrow and I really hope these symptoms are not just signs of it!

The weird thing is I have IBS-Diarrhea and I've been constipated all day! Usually right before and during AF my IBS-D is really bad. I'm feeling bloated and "heavy" feeling in my stomach...fingers crossed it's not just out of whack AF symptoms for me!

Testing on SATURDAY with or without a period...because everyone says you "can" have a slight flow even if you are pregnant....right??? LOL:blush:

looking forward to good news tomorrow that AF stayed away!

Good luck! Please try not to get too down if af shows, you have plenty of cycles ahead of you!!

Well here it is ladies....:witch:

Can I ask why the witch is smiling? Because I certainly am not. :nope:

Is there something wrong with me that part of me still wants to test tomorrow?

I know I have just begun trying but it still stings. I didn't get depressed, I just cried my tears into SO's shoulder this morning and moved on. Today begins a new cycle and a new chance.

Aww sorry chicken. Like you say, onto a new cycle, that one was practise!!

LOL, thank you for getting me to smile!! "that one was practice!" love it!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"