Could it have been an early m/c? (Is this the month!)

FertileFlower

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Back in May before I was tracking symptoms or had studied as much as I have now, I had a bunch of symptoms that were severe enough that I thought there was a good chance I was pregnant. However, my period started on cue. At which point I had quite a bit of wine. At the end of my period which was quite scant, I had A LOT of pink and frothy cm. A LOT. For a day. That has never happened before. I would have guessed that to be implantation bleeding if it had happened a week before my period because that's how I imagined it. But not at the end of my period. M/c?

The reason I bring this up is that I am now a few days past ovulation and I finally have the same symptoms again. I "feel" pregnant. I didn't feel THIS in June or July although I was tracking my symptoms. I've changed and added a lot of things that should aid with implantation and a healthy pregnancy this time around so I hope it is a sticky bean.

(The ticker says I ovulated yesterday, but according to symptoms,cm and opk it was much more likely to have happened on the 5th for sure)

Also, why on earth would it tickle so much? It is too early for implantation and I haven't read anything about this. But it tickles (and sometimes pinches more subtle) like crazy this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->