Could my dip be implant??

I'm right behind you at 7dpo

any news? I tested this morning - managed to drop the cup and throw wee all over the place only to get BFN - still only 9dpo so not too upset yet as getting lots of symptons

I think i got my :bfp: :happydance:

The line is faint, but definitely pink and showed after about 2 mins! And it's still there an hour later lol

Attachments

• Photo0456.jpg
    Photo0456.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 12
Oh my god debs!!!!!! I can see it!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

xoxoxox

That's great news for you - I'm hoping to follow shortly. I tested this morning but threw most of the wee all over the bathroom as was so excited - luckily cleaners came today! I'm 9dpo and got BFN.:shrug: Have you had any symptons? I've been feeling sick as a dog for the last week, so bad I'm not working so I hope that it's for a nice reason:wacko:

I felt a bit sick, but that was a few days ago. My boobs aren't as painful as they usually are before af and i don't have my spotty AF skin lol.

Tick tock tick tock - wishing the days away til testing, then til 9 weeks, then 12, the 9 months - what a lot of anxious waiting

Okay Deb got :bfp:.....what's going on with Charlie? She hasn't posted anything new. Charlie and Chilli.....:test:

BF bloody N for me - AF due yesterday but no show so I was really expecting a BFP as I'm never late!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->