Could these symptoms be pointing towards pregnancy?

snv2

Reaction score
Hello ladies! My fiance and I have been TTC for a couple of months now. The start of my last period was 2/8/13. We had unprotected sex the night of St. Patrick's day. I have been having an irregular period for about six months now, but I knew my period was supposed to come around 3/24/13..However on that day I got cramps all of a sudden and a rush of clear, watery discharge. Since then I've had cramps on and off. Tuesday morning around 5 AM I was woken up by cramps and they didn't go away until late Wednesday night. They still come off and on, and it has been a week since my supposed period date. These cramps are focused most on my lower abdomen, but do tend to randomly focus on one side of my body and the lower back associated with that side. I thought this might just be me ovulating late, but usually I have sore breasts associated with my ovulation, and i've had no sore breasts whatsoever. Just twinges of pain in one or the other at random points, but nothing exceptional. I've also had cloudy urine and have woken up with a sore body a couple of mornings with no explanation why (I don't work out).

Could these symptoms be pointing towards pregnancy?

Yes this is a sign pointing to pregnancy. I have all of the same symptoms and I got BFP

Test test! Let us know how you get on! Good luck

Yes this is a sign pointing to pregnancy. I have all of the same symptoms and I got BFP

How many dpo were you when you got your bfp? I am having some of the same symptoms (only mild cramping instead of intense) and am hoping for a bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->