Could this be an early pregnancy?

zoemarie

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but I'm going a little nuts and I'd love to hear from some pregnant people.

My boyfriend didn't withdraw on one of my ovulation days. According to the calculator I use, it was one of 3 peak days.

It's been almost 4 weeks and the last few days I have been very low-energy and have had to pee a lot more than usual. But I didn't think those symptoms usually happened till later. I started feeling nauseous yesterday and today I've been alternating between puking and wanting to eat everything. My boyfriend had to pull over today so I could throw up on the side of the highway! Today when I went to get dressed, all of my clothes smelled super weird and the smell on them was making me sick. I'm a smoker and normally I'm so used to the smell of cigarette smoke that I can't even detect it, but I could smell it on my sweater and jacket and it made me puke!

I didn't think people started having symptoms until they're like at least 6 weeks along. Is it too soon for these things to be related to the possibility of pregnancy? Is it more likely that I just have a weird flu or something?

I'm supposed to get my period the 6th or 8th. I bought a cheap home pregnancy test but I'm supposed to wait till after my missed period.

I know I can take a test in a few days, but I feel like getting some opinions now might ease the waiting a little.

You could be. But early pregnancy symptoms are varied. A pregnancy test would work if your 4 weeks past ovulation-fertile period. They usually work by 14 days past. Sperm can live for 5 days. I don't know if it helps you or not. But I wish you the best.

The only way to know is to take a test. If your symptoms are from pregnancy, then you would already get a positive test right now. I would agree with you that it is probably too soon for your symptoms to be pregnancy related.

If you're 4 weeks past ovulation then you would be about 6 weeks. I got my symptoms at 8 weeks but it varies when you get them. A pregnancy should show up on a test now.

Turns out that yes I was pregnant. However I miscarried about 2 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->