Could this be implantation bleeding? Am I pregnant?

Curious95

Reaction score
Hiya so my last period started on the 4th (wed) and ended on the 8th of december. I then had unprotected sex the following sun (15th) I'm on the pill but missed 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th. I've recently just ran out last week and normally I would bleed 2-3 days after forgetting to take pill. It's taken 6 days for anything (26th) but it was a watery brown and very light.

Normally my periods are heavy and bright red, are regular and consistent with flow, colour and texture. I put a sanitary towel in anyways and it's progressed to this black/brown tar like colour still very light. Today there was little flecks of red but still not a lot. Is this implantation bleeding? I can't do a test till the 2nd of January.

Hey hun,

The pill is always so confusing spesh when it comes to the break through bleeding. I went to the doctors last year because i thought i had gotten pregnant while on the pill too down to the fact my period was really weird. Brown black tar and really not heavy. To the point it wouldnt be on my pad just when i wiped (sorry for the TMI).

When i saw the doctor she explained to me that if there was still a period but not as heavy etc its more than likely down to the pill as it is a manufactured bleed not a normal bleed?

Have you had any other symptoms hun? x x

Hey hun,

The pill is always so confusing spesh when it comes to the break through bleeding. I went to the doctors last year because i thought i had gotten pregnant while on the pill too down to the fact my period was really weird. Brown black tar and really not heavy. To the point it wouldnt be on my pad just when i wiped (sorry for the TMI).

When i saw the doctor she explained to me that if there was still a period but not as heavy etc its more than likely down to the pill as it is a manufactured bleed not a normal bleed?

Have you had any other symptoms hun? x x

Heya, bleeding has stopped (3 days) I've just started getting more symptoms such as feeling tired a lot to the point I slept from 5pm to 2pm with only getting up for toilet & food! Eating a lot more! Constipation, followed with bloating. A few back pains, my breasts feel harder & a bit weird when taking my bra off but not really sore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->