Could this be implantation bleeding?

HoneyBunnyxx

Reaction score
Hey everyone :).

My ovulation was on the 28th, I am now 10dpo, my AF is due in 4 days. I took a test 7dpo and it came back neg(as expected for testing so early but couldn't wait!)

Today I woke up and felt very sick. I went to the bathroom as my bladder felt like it was about to explode! And noticed some slight brown, watery spotting. I thought my period had come early so put a tampon in. A few hours later when I went to change it I noticed it wasn't as full as it usually is. The tip was a bit stained and that was all. So I took it out and put a pad on. When I next went a toilet I noticed I had hardly even bled which is very unusual for me. There was only a very faint spot of brown.

After that I had no bleeding whatsoever except about an hour ago - There was 2 big spots of brown on the pad but nothing when I wiped :wacko:. After that I haven't been bleeding any more. I've been feeling sick on and off...I want to take a test but nothing is open near us :(. What do you guys think? My boobs were a bit sore the other day but they don't hurt anymore...My nipples have been a bit itchy and I've been alot more hungry than I usually am. Could I be preg? :wacko:

Just went a toilet and noticed I had bled a bit more...Very watery brown? Any ideas? x

This is turning into a journal lol! I woke feeling a bit sick but not as much as yesterday. The bleeding is a bit heavier now - not heavy enough to fill a pad. I've never had a period this light in my life!

It starts and stops - not as much as yesterday though. At one point, when I wiped it was bright pink but when I wiped again it was gone. It's now back to brown, sometimes a really light watered down brown and other times dark brown. I'm having slight cramps, they seem to be changing from my lower belly to my lower back. Do you think this is implantation? Or maybe just AF? I'm testing tomorrow but would be nice to prepare myself for what it could be..

Any ideas?

I believe it might be implantation bleeding - Good signs.. Im 12 days late for my period and still getting negatives... So frustrating! Anyway fingers crossed for your BFP :) xx

I hope so! Ohh! Exciting! Are you having any symptoms? Maybe you should get a blood test done?

Thanks. FX and sending baby dust your way! x

HunnyBunny, I'm having the same thing happen. Have you tested yet?

Nope haven't tested yet. Yesterday it started getting quite heavy so I assumed it was just AF but now the bleeding as stopped all together :s lasted 3 days in total. Not sure what to think lol. Will be getting a test when I'm next up the town. Soon as I do I'll let you know x

Nope haven't tested yet. Yesterday it started getting quite heavy so I assumed it was just AF but now the bleeding as stopped all together :s lasted 3 days in total. Not sure what to think lol. Will be getting a test when I'm next up the town. Soon as I do I'll let you know x

Mine is doin the same. As soon as I say it's stopped, I start spotting again...When I say I start again, it stops...annoying! lol My husband thinks it's my AF acting funny but it's different...idk what's going on.

Mine is doin the same. As soon as I say it's stopped, I start spotting again...When I say I start again, it stops...annoying! lol My husband thinks it's my AF acting funny but it's different...idk what's going on.

It's frustrating isn't it?! I've NEVER had a period like this before.

That must be annoying. I stopped bleeding between last night and this morning. Haven't had anything all day so don't think it's gonna start up again. Still feeling very hormonal though, and tired..And hungry lol. I feel like I'm always eating lately! And if I'm not eating I'm think about what I'm gonna eat next lol! I've managed to gain half a stone in a week! Which is weird because I'm one of those really annoying people who can eat all they want and not gain anything :wacko:

Let's hope this is it though :D for the both of us! :dust::dust:

JennaBenna mine has now started spotting again today! Think I jinxed myself lol!

JennaBenna mine has now started spotting again today! Think I jinxed myself lol!

Haha, mine starts everytime after I say it stopped...and vice versa! Knock on wood, I think it has stopped:shrug: but I'm still having a slight cramping/twinge like feeling around my right ovary and pressure throughout the pelvic/lower abdominal/back area...I want to test again just in case, but I only have 1 digi test left and don't want to waste it on a -...lol

No way! About 2 hours ago I started getting a twinge in my right ovary and pressure in the same places as you! I'm about 15dpo now. Not taken a test though, I'm to scared too lol! I haven't bled in a while but I keep having a feeling 'down below' like I've bled but there's nothing there. Really odd...How many dpo are you? We could end up being baby buddies :D

No way! About 2 hours ago I started getting a twinge in my right ovary and pressure in the same places as you! I'm about 15dpo now. Not taken a test though, I'm to scared too lol! I haven't bled in a while but I keep having a feeling 'down below' like I've bled but there's nothing there. Really odd...How many dpo are you? We could end up being baby buddies :D

So freaky!! I tested with a CB digital this afternoon b/c I couldn't wait any longer and it was negative. :( I go to the dr for my "check up" Jan 4th, so I guess we will see what's up...I talked to my mom and she said the feeling in my ovary sounds like when she had a decent sized cyst on it... so Idk, GL to you though!

Hey girls, I'm on the same boat as you. I started spotting yesterday, (2 days before expected) very light spotting yesterday, i woke up today and nothing in my pad (sorry tmi) and it seems that it stopped.
I have a pain pressure in my left side (ovary maybe?).
I did a test at 10-11 and 13 dpo and it was negative. Today i'm 15 dpo.

I think i am going to wait until tomorrow .

So freaky!! I tested with a CB digital this afternoon b/c I couldn't wait any longer and it was negative. :( I go to the dr for my "check up" Jan 4th, so I guess we will see what's up...I talked to my mom and she said the feeling in my ovary sounds like when she had a decent sized cyst on it... so Idk, GL to you though!

Oh no! Could you of tested too early? There could still be hope! Oh yeah, I had one of them when I was a teen. Didn't see AF for 2 months and had horrible shootings pains :(. This doesn't remind me of a cyst...Could be wrong though, will have to wait and see! Am having a lot of CM today, so much that I thought AF had come. Also a bit of heartburn which I have never had in my life lol x FX!

Oh no! Could you of tested too early? There could still be hope! Oh yeah, I had one of them when I was a teen. Didn't see AF for 2 months and had horrible shootings pains :(. This doesn't remind me of a cyst...Could be wrong though, will have to wait and see! Am having a lot of CM today, so much that I thought AF had come. Also a bit of heartburn which I have never had in my life lol x FX!

I had a lot of CM yesterday and the day before (with no blood or color whatsoever). Still kept feeling like I was bleeding on myself though. And then yesterday afternoon I started spotting slightly again and when I go to use a pad, i quit and it's only there when I wipe. I wish that either it'd go away or AF would come and be done with it...I'm getting so irritated!

Yeah, I'm the same except I haven't been spotting anymore. Still feeling very sick in the mornings, food goes straight through me(if you know what I mean lol), my legs ache like crazy! And my nipples have gotten darker and are quite sore at times! Plan on testing either tomorrow or friday :D.

Oh god I bet, I'm so glad my bleeding has stopped, would be driving me mad if it was still here!

Just took a test and it came back as a BFN :( really confused! I'm so hormonal, sick, achy, tired, my nipples have got darker! Don't really understand what's going on... If I'm still getting symptoms by next week I'm gonna take another test. It's annoying me not knowing what's going on with my body! My mood swings are driving me mad too! I came so close to telling my hubby to STFU because he was talking about cars! Usually I just nod and pretend I know what he's talking about lol.

If it was a really short period then my cycle would only of been 23 days...Which leaves me with no clue as to when my next O is! I tried an online ovulation tracker and that said i would have been ovulating last week :((if my cycles decide to stick to 23 days). I hope not...Would have missed my chance all together this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->