Could this be implantation bleeding???

amarie892

Reaction score
Hello everybody!!!! :flower: So I need some advice!! Last week on the 5th of January was my expected ovulation date! I am pretty certain that it came considering I was cramping, bloated, and the whole nine yards. My husband and I had sex on the 5th and the 6th. Well late in the evening on January 12 I went to use the bathroom (TMI) and when I wiped there was some light brown spitting on the toilet paper. Well my period isn't supposed to come until next week so I knew it wasn't that! Although I did think to myself, "maybe it is coming a week early" even though I have NEVER spotted early before! Well the 12th and 13th I kept noticing the spotting every time I would wipe myself from using the bathroom (TMI). I put a panty liner on and I got about a spot or two of spotting on there. Not a lot at all. Well my question is could this be implantation bleeding??? And if so when is the soonest anybody has gotten a BFP after?
Thank you!!!!!!! :flower:

Sounds like IB to me. Wait until your period is supposed to start and take a test then to be sure. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->