*Could this be Implantation bleeding?*

Hunnypie

Reaction score
Hello, My husband and I just recently agreed to start trying to conceive. My period started august 11 and went to the 19th. We had unprotected sex on the 26th and 27th. And now today (the 31st) I have some pinkish spotting. I am not too familar with ovulationg/fertility rules and am not sure if its possible that I got pregnant and that was implantation bleeding?? Any Advice would be Greatly Appreciated!! Thank you!

it really could be a number of things depending on how long your cycle is, if you know exactly when you ovulate, and so on. You can get spotting from ovulation, implant, or just a mid cycle bleed, sorry can't help to much. gl

if u ovulated on the 27th, that would put u at 4 dpo. i think that might be to early for ib. ib happens 6-12 dpo. but anything is possible so..... ttc is a journey and u will find everything u think u may know about it doesnt mean anything lol. i have had every symptom and still bfn. and women have no symptoms and get a bfp. it is just a crazy waiting game that can and will drive u nuts lol. Good luck and baby dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->