Could this be Implantation spotting/pain

Eren

Reaction score
Today I am anywhere from 5-7dpo.

I've had cramping for the last two hours. Not as bad as AF, but it's a dull ache.

Went to the loo and noticed pink tinged CM (which has turned into an EWCM consistency, just not a lot of it). It was literally a pinprick or two, and I've not seen any since.

AF should be here in 7 days, based on my 28 day cycle.

I've never experienced any implantation pain/spotting with my past pregnancies. Is it too early? Should the spotting be heavier for implantation?

Assuming that you are past 5dpo, I'd say it is quite possible that it's IB! The combination of dull cramping and the very light spotting of pink colour does sound a lot like it.

Keep us updated & I'll look forward to seeing what results you get when it's testing time!! :happydance:

Assuming that you are past 5dpo, I'd say it is quite possible that it's IB! The combination of dull cramping and the very light spotting of pink colour does sound a lot like it.

Keep us updated & I'll look forward to seeing what results you get when it's testing time!! :happydance:

Thank you! I was trying to look up answers and kept seeing people post 8-9-10 dpo and was worried it was too soon. Then I tried looking up pictures, and it seems like everyone had a lot more than what I experienced. My fertile window started Friday (8/23) and ended Wednesday (8/28) based off my cycle/calendar and *attempt* at OPKs. Due to work scheduled we only dtd on Friday and Monday, so I'm skeptical about the chances. I will update on the 9th!

Never had IB but definitely had the cramps around the time the egg would have implanted :) good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->