Could this be it?

youngy

Reaction score
What do you ladies think ,
Contractions since 1am this morning but very irregular, tried a bath & paracetamol to get them to ease off but keep coming with no pattern. The last few have been very painfull but still around 20 mins apart for about a minute..... And just started to loose some bloody/ brown looking gunk.....
Is it just wishful thinking? I always expected to be overdue....
Thanks ladies xxxx

Definitely sounds like the start of things! Do some walking and try to get things progressing even more! I did that with my first after losing some plug the day before and water broke that evening after I walked about a mile!

Thanks just waiting for my DH to get home then we are going for a walk, I am so tired tho lol only had about 2 hours sleep...... I really hope it is but don't want to get my hopes up! Xxx

It certainly sounds like the start of things. Fingers crossed that your contractions start coming closer together. Good luck x

Sounds like you're at the start of something! However, as one who has had prodromal/early/slow labor with all of my babies (including this one, being squeezed right now) you can do things that can help to advance it, but my advice to you is to rest. You don't know how long your labor will take or how hard it will be and now is the time to rest up, eat, and drink!! And good luck!!

Thanks went for a walk then tried to go to sleep but they have started coming every 5-6 mins and are f****** agony so if this isn't labor I will cry haha. Midwife is coming out to me around 5pm , I've tried getting in the bath again it seems to help with the pains.
Will keep updating if I can xx

How exciting! Good luck hope this is it!

Well it most definitely was..... My beautiful baby boy is here xx

Great news!! I'm a tad jealous :) well done and congrats on your new arrival :)

Thank you Ladies for all the support over the months,
He was born at home in a pool straight into my arms with no pain relief apart from 2 paracetamol :-0 at 8.30pm. 7lb 2oz
I went from 2cm to 9cm in 30 mins so all those slow contractions must of done something!
Good luck to everyone xxx

Theo Alexander , I can't stop staring at him! He has a full head of dark hair xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->