Could this finally be a boy???? 13 week pic

Texaskies

Reaction score
Mom of 4 girls, sitting on pins and needles over here waiting to find out if we're expecting a little man or princess #5. Love to hear your guesses. Thank you! I also added my 10 week pic but its super blurry.

Screenshot_20181102-185408_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181102-185345_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181102-185335_Gallery.jpg

As my 3 boys had a dif head shape im going to guess girl based on skulls and looking at nub area but everything crossed hoping to hear im wrong and you get to experience having a little boy! Good luck and congrats whatever precious bundle you have! I have 3 boys and think ive got number 4 boy coming haha would be nice to experience raising a little girl of our own but a boy will be really lovely too x

Last edited:
We shall see. Got 3 weeks until I go to confirm. The day before Thanksgiving. Thank you ladies for your guesses!

As my 3 boys had a dif head shape im going to guess girl based on skulls and looking at nub area but everything crossed hoping to hear im wrong and you get to experience having a little boy! Good luck and congrats whatever precious bundle you have! I have 3 boys and think ive got number 4 boy coming haha would be nice to experience raising a little girl of our own but a boy will be really lovely too x
The skull is what had me guessing boy! Haha. Totally different than my girls and laying on the opposite side as well, but last pregnancy was so different I was convinced it was a boy until I actually seen her and shes like the best baby ever, so sweet and funny and loves on me all the time, couldnt imagine my life without her. I'm with you on wanting to experience raising that other gender but if Gods plan is different than my own then I'm okay with that. I'm more excited to see his/her personally come to life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->