could you give up 10% of your earnings?

Looks fab! Do you not get any better security through Scottish Government? I know our Scottish programme has received funding streams that are very proactive such as for engagement with rural communities. In Wales too we sometimes get Assembly money for quite small things but there is no English support for that sort of thing.

The thing is we don't really want govt funding as we see what govt funding has done to the likes of women's aid - the money came with so many strings attached that they're practically a branch of the govt. We prize our flexibility and independence too much.

It's good if you can get the funding from other sources and it be fairly consistent. I hate the short term nature if so much funding.

to answer the opening question... no, we really couldnt. We dont have enough £ to cover our outgoings a month at the moment without losing a further 10% of that. I do what I can though and as most of you know with all your fab help we managed to raise nearly 5.5k for the hospital that darcie was born at x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->