Could you tell?

MummaBear16

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone who found out "later" about their pregnancy, as in 6+ weeks, could feel it before they had confirmed it? Not as in movement, but just heavier in their stomach, etc..?

I have a 5 1/2 year old, so I can't remember! I haven't tested for over a month because it is probably all in my head! I am on the pill and have had 2 withdrawal bleeds since I first thought I may have been pregnant. But my stomach just doesn't feel or look normal!

Thank you :flower:

I was on the pill & found out a bit later. I felt so sick so.. Had a funny feeling though doc thought it was poss ectopic at first. Just test! Good luck!

I found out at six weeks and I was sure AF was on the way but turns out it was my BFP! Xx

I found out with my first I was pregnant at 8weeks. And I had 2 bleeds too. Put that down to break through bleeding. I only found out coz my bf thought she was pregnant and coz she was worried she might do it wrong she made me do 1 too. Mine was positive and hers wasn't! Such a shock! But a lovely 1. Good luck x

Wow! Thanks ladies! Maybe I should test! Lol my back is so sore today and my stomach is looking extremely bloated, and I never bloat.

All of your BFPs must have been such shocks, especially yours Gemstone! How funny! Lol

I found out at about 4 weeks but before that I felt like I had a rock in my stomach plus I felt like a burning crampy fullness in my uterus. When I didn't want a cupcake at a party we went to, I knew something was up.

The cupcake would have been a dead give away for me! Lol

I am just constantly aware of my stomach lately, feels full all the time. I've also been having some pressure right under my left ribs, so I'm a bit concerned about that. Nothing on the right side.

Might buy a test today!

Well I took a test and it was BFN :-( now I have to figure out why I look pregnant and what the pressure under my ribs is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->