Couldn't resist a little online retail therapy

L

LilMiss_91

Just bought 2 beautiful sets of underwear from Ann Summers :) I shouldn't have for several reasons, such as:
- I feel bad for spending money on myself and not on bubs.
- It won't be long till nice undies go out the window in favour of nursing bras and big knickers!
and
- They may not even still fit by the time my boobs shrink when I've stopped nursing.

But I. Don't. Care :haha:
It's been months since I've bought anything really nice for myself so I'm trying not to feel too guilty about it. Also one of the bras was on sale for £9... how can a girl possibly resist that kind of offer?! :haha:

Can't wait for my goodies to arrive! :happydance:

What was the last thing you treated yourself to? :)

Good on you hun!
I treated myself to a bake well tart today lol, not quite as exciting!

my OH would have a heart attack if I appeared in ann summers underwear right now, ive got very much used to wearing unattractive plain white or black bras, and big comfy butt covering pants :haha:

ive booked in for a full body pregnancy massage on Monday afternoon :) xx

Two bras and a pair of capri spandex type yoga pants. I never buy anything for myself either especially with an 8 year old and now a new baby. :hugs:

Don't ever view it as "I have treated myself instead of my child". I always buy things for myself- I would feel crap if I didn't and like I didnt matter anymore. Nothing wrong with spending money on yourself.

I got my haircut this afternoon and have brought a steak and salad and chocolate pudding from M+S for dinner and got some popcorn and DVDs from Blockbuster. Nom nom

I bought myself 3 none maternity maxi skirts today. They fit perfectly under bump and I'll be able to wear them when baby is here too.

It's nice to treat yourself every now and then

I'm glad to see you ladies are treating yourselves too :D

@kirstybum that's what I've been wearing as well! My OH DID almost have a heart attack the other day when I wore holdups instead of tights :haha: bless them!

The full body massage sounds amazing! In fact, in kind of massage would be pretty lush right now as my back is killing me lol. Hope you enjoy! X

I got my haircut this afternoon and have brought a steak and salad and chocolate pudding from M+S for dinner and got some popcorn and DVDs from Blockbuster. Nom nom

Is there room for one more?! Sounds like a good night you've got planned! :D

How sad is this? I bought a slow cooker¬¬

Good for you :) I got my hair done!!!

The money is simply not there for me to treat myself to more than a candy bar once in a while. Between the baby shopping, the gas to make 2 trips a week to the hospital for monitoring, and my husband's constant need for shoes/clothes (they get wrecked from work all the time)... I can't even scrounge the money for a haircut.

I bought myself a Barbour waxed cotton holdall to be my hospital bag.

*wracked with guilt*

I always wanted one....

ive considered cancelling my massage a couple of times, due to feeling guilty for spending the money on myself when we have so many bills going out, and obviously a baby on the way.. but we have to treat ourselves sometimes huh?
ive saved a fortune since being pregnant by not going out at weekends etc like I did pre pregnancy so in comparison a one off massage wont hurt right?...
plus, im sure baby will enjoy it too :) x

Is there room for one more?! Sounds like a good night you've got planned! :D

Sure! All the food and popcorn has gone though im afraid :blush:

thebabywanteditdesperatly :winkwink:

Damn, it was the food I was most interested in :haha:

I know what you mean though... baby desperately wanted chocolate cookies the other day... :blush:

ive considered cancelling my massage a couple of times, due to feeling guilty for spending the money on myself when we have so many bills going out, and obviously a baby on the way.. but we have to treat ourselves sometimes huh?
ive saved a fortune since being pregnant by not going out at weekends etc like I did pre pregnancy so in comparison a one off massage wont hurt right?...
plus, im sure baby will enjoy it too :) x

Of course you have to treat yourself :) no point in living if you don't enjoy yourself once in a while.
Just think of it as preparation for labour! And just think how the baby will benefit from those lovely endorphins :winkwink: xx

The money is simply not there for me to treat myself to more than a candy bar once in a while. Between the baby shopping, the gas to make 2 trips a week to the hospital for monitoring, and my husband's constant need for shoes/clothes (they get wrecked from work all the time)... I can't even scrounge the money for a haircut.

You could treat yourself to an at-home-spa-day :) put chores to one side for the day, get out your favourite lotions and potions, have a long soak in the bath, do your nails etc :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->