Countdown to dating scan... 11/09/14!!

carlyjade86

Baking Bun #3
Reaction score
This will have been the longest 13wks of my life!! I had a scan at 10wks with DD, and 13 weeks with DS but didn't know he was there until I was 8 weeks, so this wait is looooong for me and I'm wearing thin on patience!

Just hoping everything is ok? I've been relatively positive but now it's approaching in started to feel a bit panicked. Wish I could just sleep and be woken up Thursday morning! Fat chance with my crazy toddler...

Anyone else being scanned that day?

Not being scanned that day but just wanted to say good luck! I remember how impatient I was feeling for my 20 week scan and it felt like it took forever but it was well worth the wait :) x

It will be here before you know it; I am sure your two kiddos will keep you busy until Thursday lol.

Im being scanned on 10/10/14. I know the feeling all so well! Oh well heres to waiting.

oh i know this feeling well, it has seemed like forever to get to this point, and my scan is on Monday, 8/9/14, hurry up now!:wacko:

Not being scanned that day but just wanted to say good luck! I remember how impatient I was feeling for my 20 week scan and it felt like it took forever but it was well worth the wait :) x
Thanks Hun! I'm already impatient for that one and I haven't had this one yet! Think I've got a consultant appointment due in between then2 scans so hopefully I'll get a sneaky scan then too to tie me over! Lol x

It will be here before you know it; I am sure your two kiddos will keep you busy until Thursday lol.
Aw I know... And don't they just? The baby especially! I'll be in work Monday - Wednesday too so that'll keep me occupied... Just want to let the secret, and my belly, out now! Hehe xx

Im being scanned on 10/10/14. I know the feeling all so well! Oh well heres to waiting.
Oh no :( that's even longer! I'm sure it will fly by, and totally worth the wait!

oh i know this feeling well, it has seemed like forever to get to this point, and my scan is on Monday, 8/9/14, hurry up now!:wacko:
Ooh good luck for Monday caja! I wish mine was Monday too! Xx

This will have been the longest 13wks of my life!! I had a scan at 10wks with DD, and 13 weeks with DS but didn't know he was there until I was 8 weeks, so this wait is looooong for me and I'm wearing thin on patience!

Just hoping everything is ok? I've been relatively positive but now it's approaching in started to feel a bit panicked. Wish I could just sleep and be woken up Thursday morning! Fat chance with my crazy toddler...

Anyone else being scanned that day?

I'm not nearly as far along as you are, but my first scan is on that day as well! I'm a ball of nerves right now... it took my husband and I 4 years to get to this point.

I have had 2 miscarriages around 5-6 weeks each time, so we've never gotten this far. Fingers crossed!! I can't imagine having to wait that long!

Got everything crossed for you charlee! Really hope this is your time. Sorry you've had such a bumpy road so far xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->