• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Countdown to scan 7 days !!

emmi26

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi
7 days today till my 12 week scan I'm actually 12 weeks tomorrow so I will be almost 13 weeks just can't believe it's finally here :) we had a scan at 9 weeks and saw peanuts strong heart and wiggling feet just can't wait to see how big peanuts got now !!
Anyone else getting their scan soon ?
I've got a really busy week so I know it's going to be here before I know it !!
Roll on 10am next Monday morning !!!!

Emma

Mine's next Monday at 9.55 too! Busy week here too - we're away this weekend and going to Thomas Land, I know these past weeks have flown by so I'm sure this last one will! Will be glad to get to 12/13 weeks for this nausea/sickness to do one (I'm hoping!)

Good luck for your scan!

I havnt even had my letter yet! But ive worked it out to be end of july but it will go fast as its my sons bday on the 28th july and the 4 weeks leading upto it always fly by. Just hoping for a sticky bean to see xx

Raspberry mini
Will you let me know how good thomas land is ? My little man has severe autism but is obsessed by thomas I want to take him but don't know anyone's who's been to ask lol
Hope you have a fab time so next Monday is a big day for us both then !!
Tjayne07 have you booked in yet with midwife ? I got my appt 4 days after that sure you will get it soon I knew mine would be at 13 weeks I thought watch it be the week after 12 weeks don't know why they bother saying 12 week scan lol

Emma

Was booked in last tuesday with midwife although they are known to be slow around my area! Hoping it wont be much longer though x

Yayyy so exciting for you ladies with your scans next week!!!...mines the week after...which is super close...actually am I getting my weeks mixed up...my scans the 17th July so like 2 weeks this Thursday...Sooooo. ..yes...not next Thursday but the one after...shizzle that will soon come round!!
Soooo excited for us all xoxo

Raspberry mini
Will you let me know how good thomas land is ? My little man has severe autism but is obsessed by thomas I want to take him but don't know anyone's who's been to ask lol
Hope you have a fab time so next Monday is a big day for us both then !!
Tjayne07 have you booked in yet with midwife ? I got my appt 4 days after that sure you will get it soon I knew mine would be at 13 weeks I thought watch it be the week after 12 weeks don't know why they bother saying 12 week scan lol

Emma

Of course! I know a few friends on Facebook who've been and they say it's great - I shall report back!

Mine's next Monday as well- should be 12+5 at that point! I'm so excited, but sooo nervous... same as the other two scans I've had.

less than 3 weeks after I found out I was pregnant, I had my first scan. two weeks after, I had another (8w). I've had to wait 4.5 weeks for this scan, and it's driving me crazy. I can't imagine waiting until the 12w scan as a first scan!!

My first scan is also monday 7th July at 11am (i should be 9+1) - I really need to see that everything is well and my bean is healthy! I might to relax then! My NT scan is on 31st July all being well! x

Wow quite a lot of us with scans on Monday lol there will be an overload of scan pics then we will all be off to second tri !!!

Emma :)

Yay there's quite a lot of us :) Monday is a big scan day lol
Can't wait to come on here after and see baby pics everywhere !!

Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->