counting the weeks

djh

Reaction score
do you know when you are counting how far along you are how many days in a week? sounds silly, but i have my OB app booked and need to know how many weeks/days i will be then (need to let my family dr know and make sure she is ok with me seeing hthe ob that late still)

so does it go 5 weeks 7 days, or at 5 weeks 7 days do you swich to 6 weeks? would 5 weeks 8 days be considered the same as 6 weeks...is this when it switches over? looks like i will be 26 weeks and 2 days... app is for Monday october 26. Wed oct 21 i will be 25 weeks and 4 days...so is my math right that on mon oct 26 i would be 26 weeks 2 days? just a concern bc of the rhogham shot i need to have done at 28 weeks...wondering if this gives the ob enough time after she sees me to book it and get paper work in on time to the hospital...HELP! i know this sounds like a super silly question, but my dr was concerned i was seeing the ob so late bc of my thyroid issues and the rhogham shot as welll..just want to make sure i am counting my days correctly so that when i call to let my family dr know when i am seeing the ob that i know exactly how far along i will be so that she can decide if this is soon enough for me to be seeing the ob.

You're looking too much into it, I think ;)
7 days in a week, so "5w7d" would be 6 weeks, so:
6w1d, 6w2d, 6w3d, 6w4d, 6w5d, 6w6d, 7w0d, 7w1d, etc.

If you are 25w4d on Oct 21, you will then be 26w2d on Oct 26, that is correct.

I don't think the exact days really matter all that much, tbh, because they are always changing gestational dates based on how baby is developing more so than your LMP calculations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->