Couscous recepies

starlight1

Reaction score
Anybody know any easy low cal couscous recepies for lunch any other low cal lunch ideas would be apreciated. X

This is by far my favourite couscous recipe! You can sub in any veggies you want, really.

https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/mediterranean-couscous/e3f01d79-3444-4877-ab97-a88c434ffd68

I usually use zucchini in it instead of squash as it's my favourite veggie :) Make it the night before, even have some with dinner, and it will last you for lunch for a couple of days after that.

There are also some great box couscous you can get with a few different flavours. They live in the organic section usually, called Casbah. Their mushroom and garlic ones are my favourites. Super, super easy to make, too. Boil water and done!

Mine is similar to above.

Roast butternut squash, courgette, red pepper, green pepper, red onion, garlic cloves (whole) with a tsp of chilli flakes and a tsp of cumin seeds in olive oil, salt and pepper for 40 minutes.

Mix together with wholewheat cous cous, a tin of chickpeas and make a dressing out of the juice and zest of 1 lemon and squeeze the garlic purée out of the roasted garlic and a packet of fresh mint.

Absolutely yummy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->